Fiber isn’t available in every area, but there are still plenty of fast AT&T Internet options available, including Internet 5, 25, and 75. When you call (619) 924-9995, an Internet expert can explain your options from AT&T and help you select the best plan.
AT&T Internet Services Reviews
One of the biggest concerns customers have when choosing the best Las Vegas Internet provider is customer satisfaction. Regardless of the quality of the high-speed Internet in the Las Vegas area, it is still essential to have good reviews of the services that are provided. Here are just a few of AT&T’s customer reviews:
Best wireless company in world. – Jake N.
Satisfied with ease of operation. – John M.
The plan was very affordable … and everything was included! Internet speed was amazing. – Luis F.
Types of High-Speed Internet in Las Vegas
Did you know that there are several different types of Internet that providers in Las Vegas use to keep you connected? Here are a few of the most well-known types of Internet available:
- Fiber Internet—The newest and fastest Internet currently available, fiber Internet uses a new piece of optical engineering called fiber optics. Fiber optics are small glass strands, slightly thicker than a strand of hair. The fibers send digital code to your home to provide you with Internet.
- Digital Subscriber Line (DSL)—After dial-up Internet was created, DSL was the next invention to come along. DSL is similar to dial-up in the sense that it is used by a phone cable to provide Internet, but it is up to 10 times faster than DSL. It is a good affordable option when you’re budget is tight.
- Cable Internet—One of the most popular types of Internet available today, this type of Internet is known to have faster speeds than DSL. As the name suggests, cable Internet offers users Internet through the same wires that are used to give you cable on your TV.
How Much Internet Do I Need?
When choosing the right Internet provider and plan for you and your family, you’ll want to consider how much Internet you need. Unlike purchasing a phone, most home Internet plans are chosen by Internet speeds, which are measured by megabits per second (Mbps). Below is a comparison of total Mbps, common Internet-based activities, and the number of people potentially impacted in your household to help you determine how much Internet you may need:
- Basic Internet surfing
- Streaming music
- Perfect for one person
- Video streaming
- Casual gaming
- Ideal for two people
- Ultra HD video streaming
- Daily gaming
- Good for a family household of up to four people
- Multiple videos being streamed at once
- Multi-user gaming
- Necessary for a large family of four or more
Keep in mind that these examples are only estimates. If you are a serious gamer or stream multiple videos, then you may require more Internet than the average person or family. AT&T offers up to 1000 Mbps of Internet to ensure you are always connected and there are never any interruptions in your service. To learn more about your options and sign up, call (619) 924-9995.
Life in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is known for its gambling scene, vibrant stage shows, and unique dining experiences. You will never run out of things to do and see. Along with these industries, there has been a recent initiative to make Las Vegas become another tech metropolis. Millions of private dollars have been spent to revitalize downtown Las Vegas into a tech paradise. While it still isn’t on par with the likes of Silicon Valley, Las Vegas is quickly climbing the tech organization ladder to become measurable to Denver and Austin by way of having an up-and-coming startup scene.
With low-cost living available in surrounding suburbs like Spring Valley and Paradise, Las Vegas is becoming a huge source of growth for young startups looking for funding and even established tech companies looking to plant roots.
If you are moving and joining the residents that already live in the vibrant city of Las Vegas, call (619) 924-9995 to get started with the best in AT&T network availability.