Americans continue their growing love affair with streaming media players. According to a recent study, these devices – Roku, Amazon TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, etc. – are now in almost 40 percent of all U.S. homes with broadband service. Cord-cutting consumers prefer to stream TV shows and movies instead of paying a large monthly cable bill. News […]Read more...
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE USERS AND WANT TO KEEP YOUR OFFICE RUNNING
- A promotional offer with $100/month discount of the regular Internet 25 rate for 24 mos.
- Downstream speeds up to 25 Mbps
- Upload speeds up to 3 Mbps
- Included! Wi-Fi Gateway to connect your devices
- Included! Access to thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots nationwide
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee - a powerful security suite of services with anti-spy, anti-virus, pop-up blocker, content control, SpamGuard Plus, two-tiered firewall, and more
- Download 8000 files (125MB) in 40 seconds
- Download a 30-minute training video (HD) in under 7 minutes
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (844) 547-8341
- 25 mbps ↓ and 5.0 mbps ↑
- 3-year promo rate. Regular rate is $170.00.
- Contract Term: 3 years
- Setup: $25.00 (Includes modem activation.)
- Modem: $5/mo
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (855) 303-2630
- Up to 200Mbps available (with upload speeds of up to 7Mbps in all locations, up to 10Mbps in some locations)
- 1-year promo rate.
- Plan not available in all markets. Pricing varies depending on your business’ specific needs. Speak with an agent to verify.
- Modem included.
4Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (877) 828-8759
- $49.99/mo for 25 mbps
- 25 mbps ↓ and 4.0 mbps ↑
- 1-year promo rate. Regular rate is $79.99.
- Contract Term: 2 years
6Level 3 Communications
8New Edge Networks
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- Internet 100 powered by AT&T Fiber with super-fast speeds up to 100 Mbps
- 100% fiber network allows you connect, stream, and browse with a lightning fast upload and download speed
- Excellent for streaming HD videos, online gaming and sharing large files
- Stream on 10 devices at the same time with reliably fast speeds
- Included! Wi-Fi Gateway router to connect your devices
- Included! AT&T Smart Home Manager App to manage your home Wi-Fi network and connected devices
- PLUS Professional Installation fee waived (value: $99)
- Bundle with another qualifying AT&T service with combined bill required for $40/mo. pricing
- $50/mo if ordered as a standalone service
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 280-5849
- Terms: 12 months
- Terms: No contract required
- Security: Suite included
- Speed: Starting at 100 Mbps
- Internet modem included
- No data caps or extra fees
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 328-5885
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
4Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 609-9012
- Terms: No Contract
- Pricing: Guaranteed for 1 year
- WiFi Router: Free
- Pricing: Year 2 - $34.99
- Early Termination Fee : None
- Other Fee: $9.99 Broadband Disconnection Fee upon cancelling service
5Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 387-7910
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
6Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (877) 828-8759
- Modem w/ WiFi: $9.99/mo
- Setup: $50.00 (Includes activation and free professional installation.)
- 25 mbps ↓ and -- mbps ↑ w/ no data cap.
- Includes one-time $100 bill credit
7New Edge Networks
Historical California Internet Speeds Over Time
Speed test results show an average of 33.78 Mbps download and 9.47 Mbps upload speeds across all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices tested. Take a look at the charts below for an at-a-glance view of of speed test results by device.
Nearby California Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Anaheim, California
We recently discussed how ISPs continue to make it easier for customers to stream TV over the Internet. Windstream partnered with DirecTV Now and AT&T, while Verizon is looking at a similar OTT offering for their new 5G service. Not to be outdone, a Charter Spectrum Apple TV app is coming later this year. Apple themselves […]Read more...
Expanding rural Internet access continues to be championed by many in the government and telecommunications industry. In fact, we previously talked about initiatives from Microsoft, Elon Musk, and others. Preventing the adverse impacts of digital redlining in underserved regions of America benefits the country in a myriad of ways. It now appears that a new group […]Read more...
Not to be outdone by AT&T and Google Fiber, Comcast is expanding its gigabit Internet service across the Northeast. The company’s move follows a similar expansion in other areas of the country. The massive telecom and entertainment firm likely hopes to lessen the effects of cord cutting on its subscriber base. News about the growth of […]Read more...
More subscribers continue to forego their cable or satellite TV service in favor of streaming. This gives an opportunity to Internet service providers to offer solutions to attract these cord-cutters. Windstream and DirecTV Now appear to be one pairing aimed at doing just that. This broadband and streaming TV bundle offered by Windstream is aimed at […]Read more...
AT&T plans to introduce a new TV streaming service with an attractive price of only $15 per month. The initial announcement of AT&T Watch actually happened on the witness stand. Company chief, Randall Stephenson mentioned it as part of his testimony in the federal antitrust case regarding their attempted acquisition of Time Warner. News about […]Read more...
Perhaps a new Netflix Ultra HD service is in the offing? The streaming content provider hopes to add a new service tier focused on 4K video. This move makes sense with many of the OTT streaming services, like DirecTV Now and Sling TV, also raising prices. Perhaps they feel as prices rise, providing more value […]Read more...
If your Internet connection seems a little faster the past few years, there’s good reason. A new study reveals the average worldwide Internet speed increased 23 percent over the twelve-month period from May 2017 to May 2018. The study involved 163 million tests using ISPs located all over the planet. The planet’s average Internet speed […]Read more...
An increasing number of Americans use their smartphone as the primary source of Internet access within their home. This finding comes from a recent report by the Pew Research Center released at the end of April. With the advent of 5G technology nigh, this smartphone Internet trend is only expected to grow. Let’s dive into […]Read more...
With mobile 5G technology poised for a commercial rollout, wireless providers continue to devise their companion digital TV strategies. Verizon 5G plans include an OTT video streaming product instead of their traditional TV services. This is a similar approach as Windstream bundling DirecTV Now with their high-speed Internet service. It appears the emergence of 5G is […]Read more...
A Closer Look at Anaheim, California
The most populous city in Orange County, Anaheim also ranks as the largest “suburb” in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. A thriving economy is based on a variety of industries – but largely dominated by tourism. The Disneyland Resort contributes nearly $5 billion annually to the local economy. The Anaheim Canyon business park is home to 2,600 businesses, employing 55,000 workers.
In addition to Disneyland, other cultural and tourist attractions in the area include the MUZEO art museum, Anaheim Ice, and a variety of golf courses. Many excellent restaurants and live music venues are located throughout the area. Large retail establishments also dot the surrounding Orange County region.
Professional sports are popular in Anaheim, especially with the Anaheim Ducks of the NHL and the Los Angeles Angels (formerly Anaheim Angels) of MLB. The NFL also recently returned to Los Angeles. The sports teams of USC and UCLA deserve mention as well. Remember, a great high-speed Internet service lets customers watch their favorite team from home or on a mobile device.
The city also features a large number of parks and other sites suitable for outdoor activities. These are highlighted by the Oak Canyon Nature Center and the Anaheim GardenWalk. Beautiful scenery abounds in the surrounding area. The San Gabriel Mountains – only a short drive away – attracts hikers and other outdoor enthusiasts.
Anaheim is also served by a multitude of air, automobile, and other transportation options. Los Angeles International Airport provides air travel to destinations throughout the country and beyond. A massive number of freeways (most notably Interstate 5, the Orange Freeway, and the Riverside Freeway) move vehicular traffic throughout the metro area. The Orange County Metropolitan Transit Authority – better known as the OCTA – provides bus service supporting commuter traffic in the city and its suburbs.
Ultimately, Anaheim remains a great place to raise a family, go to school, or start a career.