If you move into a home wired for AT&T Internet service, then you may not have to install it. You can call and ask to get your home and devices connected with the plan that works best for you.
AT&T customers moving to a new home can easily transfer your services. When transferring your AT&T services (including DIRECTV service), you should take your equipment with you and leave the wiring. TV customers should be relieved that pre-recorded shows on your DVR will be available after your move.
Additional AT&T Services Available
In addition to providing Internet services, AT&T offers services for television. Read on for more information.
DIRECTV or DIRECTV NOW
As America’s #1 Satellite TV service provider, DIRECTV offers many perks. You can watch TV in any room of your house and on virtually any device. Here’s what you can enjoy with a DIRECTV plan:
- More than 200 HD channels.
- Nationwide AT&T availability. DIRECTV is available in all states, as well as the Caribbean and Latin America.
- Watching your favorite shows live or pre-recorded on three additional devices.1
- DIRECTV Whole-Home DVR: Enjoy the luxury of pausing a show in one room and picking up where you left off in another room.
- Exclusive access to new movies.
FAQ: AT&T Availability and Services
What Internet providers are available in my city?
To figure out what Internet service providers are available in your city, call (619) 924-9995. Not all providers offer services in your area, so we can help compare plans before making a choice.
Is AT&T customer service available 24/7?
Yes, to get Internet support, information regarding your billing and/or account, or to fix slow Internet speeds, you can call AT&T customer service at any time.
What is better: cable or fiber Internet?
Cable Internet is like cable television; the information travels through cables. With the quicker glass or fiber cables, light replaces electricity. Fiber is the faster option.
Can I get Internet from DIRECTV?
You can purchase a bundled service which comes with AT&T Internet. It is possible to have DIRECTV without AT&T Internet, but the wiring may be problematic. It is recommended that you purchase both the TV and Internet service in a bundle. DIRECTV offers several TV Satellite packages.
AT&T Availability Through Bandwidth Place
A study found that the average Internet connection in the U.S. has hit 18.7 Mbps, according to Akamai Technologies, which has increased since previous years. But when it comes to choosing a plan, are you unsure how much bandwidth you need? How do you choose the best AT&T plan at an affordable price? Our Internet specialists can answer all of your questions and find the right plan for you.
Here are the benefits of choosing AT&T with Bandwidth Place:
- We test Internet speeds all around the world so you can see the fastest speeds.
- We offer more than 15 years of experience in finding the right plans for clients.
- Signing up and getting started is easy, convenient, and safe.
- We make it easy to shop online and compare plans, including AT&T internet packages.
- We ensure you find the right plan for your needs.
To learn more about AT&T availability in your area and sign up for a plan, call (619) 924-9995 and talk to one of our representatives.