If your family uses any combination of desktops, laptops, and mobile devices, chances are you can benefit from a home wireless — or “WiFi” — network.Read more...
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (877) 828-8759
- $49.99/mo for 25 mbps
- 25 mbps ↓ and 4.0 mbps ↑
- 1-year promo rate. Regular rate is $79.99.
- Contract Term: 2 years
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 350-9324
- 1-2 Employees
- With 2-yr agreement
- Equipment, installation, taxes, and other applicable charges extra, and subject to change during and after promotion. May not be combined with other offers
4Broadview Networks, Inc
5Level 3 Communications
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 328-5885
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 837-4966
- Video chat, stream movies and upload and share on multiple tablets and gaming consoles all at once.
- Standard setup charge is waived ($99.99 value).
- Fios Internet - No annual contract
- Limited-time online offer for new Fios Internet residential customers subscribing to a Fios 100/100 Mbps Internet plan. Promo rates via bill credits and increase after promo period. $10/mo. router charge and ther fees, taxes, equip. charges & terms may apply. Auto Pay (ACH or bank debit card only) & paper-free billing req’d. Subj. to credit approval & may require a deposit.
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 387-7910
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
4Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (877) 828-8759
- Modem w/ WiFi: $9.99/mo
- Setup: $50.00 (Includes activation and free professional installation.)
- 25 mbps ↓ and -- mbps ↑ w/ no data cap.
- Includes one-time $100 bill credit
Historical Delaware Internet Speeds Over Time
Speed test results show an average of 51.53 Mbps download and 35.16 Mbps upload speeds across all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices tested. Take a look at the charts below for an at-a-glance view of of speed test results by device.
Nearby Delaware Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Bear, Delaware
If want to send emails from your laptop in the backyard, play games on a desktop without the need for an Ethernet cord, or make sure you don’t go over…Read more...
Comparing an abstract concept to something familiar puts things into perspective. If we compared Internet speeds to animal speeds, how would they stack up?Read more...
Technology waits for no man – sometimes not even the consumer. 8K video devices from some very forward thinking companies are currently hitting the market, even before the mainstream has had time to fully consider 4K. A simple Google search will reveal articles dating back to 2015 detailing the rollout of 8K TVs and smartphones. […]Read more...
Roku is a streaming device that allows users to stream content from the Internet to the TV. Though many DVD players include some of the more common…Read more...
Americans continue their growing love affair with streaming media players. According to a recent study, these devices – Roku, Amazon TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, etc. – are now in almost 40 percent of all U.S. homes with broadband service. Cord-cutting consumers prefer to stream TV shows and movies instead of paying a large monthly cable bill. News […]Read more...
An increasing number of Americans use their smartphone as the primary source of Internet access within their home. This finding comes from a recent report by the Pew Research Center released at the end of April. With the advent of 5G technology nigh, this smartphone Internet trend is only expected to grow. Let’s dive into […]Read more...
With mobile 5G technology poised for a commercial rollout, wireless providers continue to devise their companion digital TV strategies. Verizon 5G plans include an OTT video streaming product instead of their traditional TV services. This is a similar approach as Windstream bundling DirecTV Now with their high-speed Internet service. It appears the emergence of 5G is […]Read more...
We recently discussed how ISPs continue to make it easier for customers to stream TV over the Internet. Windstream partnered with DirecTV Now and AT&T, while Verizon is looking at a similar OTT offering for their new 5G service. Not to be outdone, a Charter Spectrum Apple TV app is coming later this year. Apple themselves […]Read more...
More subscribers continue to forego their cable or satellite TV service in favor of streaming. This gives an opportunity to Internet service providers to offer solutions to attract these cord-cutters. Windstream and DirecTV Now appear to be one pairing aimed at doing just that. This broadband and streaming TV bundle offered by Windstream is aimed at […]Read more...