If your family uses any combination of desktops, laptops, and mobile devices, chances are you can benefit from a home wireless — or “WiFi” — network.Read more...
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (877) 828-8759
- $49.99/mo for 25 mbps
- 25 mbps ↓ and 4.0 mbps ↑
- 1-year promo rate. Regular rate is $79.99.
- Contract Term: 2 years
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 350-9324
- 1-2 Employees
- With 2-yr agreement
- Equipment, installation, taxes, and other applicable charges extra, and subject to change during and after promotion. May not be combined with other offers
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 328-5885
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 837-4966
- Video chat, stream movies and upload and share on multiple tablets and gaming consoles all at once.
- Standard setup charge is waived ($99.99 value).
- Fios Internet - No annual contract
- Limited-time online offer for new Fios Internet residential customers subscribing to a Fios 100/100 Mbps Internet plan. Promo rates via bill credits and increase after promo period. $10/mo. router charge and ther fees, taxes, equip. charges & terms may apply. Auto Pay (ACH or bank debit card only) & paper-free billing req’d. Subj. to credit approval & may require a deposit.
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 387-7910
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
4Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (877) 828-8759
- Modem w/ WiFi: $9.99/mo
- Setup: $50.00 (Includes activation and free professional installation.)
- 25 mbps ↓ and -- mbps ↑ w/ no data cap.
- Includes one-time $100 bill credit
Historical Delaware Internet Speeds Over Time
Speed test results show an average of 52.01 Mbps download and 34.97 Mbps upload speeds across all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices tested. Take a look at the charts below for an at-a-glance view of of speed test results by device.
Nearby Delaware Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Bear, Delaware
If want to send emails from your laptop in the backyard, play games on a desktop without the need for an Ethernet cord, or make sure you don’t go over…Read more...
Roku is a streaming device that allows users to stream content from the Internet to the TV. Though many DVD players include some of the more common…Read more...
Technology waits for no man – sometimes not even the consumer. 8K video devices from some very forward thinking companies are currently hitting the market, even before the mainstream has had time to fully consider 4K. A simple Google search will reveal articles dating back to 2015 detailing the rollout of 8K TVs and smartphones. […]Read more...
Comparing an abstract concept to something familiar puts things into perspective. If we compared Internet speeds to animal speeds, how would they stack up?Read more...
Samsung recently introduced its new flagship Galaxy S9 and the S9+ to the world, with high-end tech consumers already starting the comparisons. Does the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus deserve its moniker and hefty price tag, or is the S9 good enough for government work? Let’s take a look. Pretty Samsung Galaxy Smartphones The S9 and […]Read more...
Not to be outdone by AT&T and Google Fiber, Comcast is expanding its gigabit Internet service across the Northeast. The company’s move follows a similar expansion in other areas of the country. The massive telecom and entertainment firm likely hopes to lessen the effects of cord cutting on its subscriber base. News about the growth of […]Read more...
Expanding rural Internet access continues to be championed by many in the government and telecommunications industry. In fact, we previously talked about initiatives from Microsoft, Elon Musk, and others. Preventing the adverse impacts of digital redlining in underserved regions of America benefits the country in a myriad of ways. It now appears that a new group […]Read more...
Cord cutting continues to play havoc with the subscriber counts at the top players in the pay TV industry, including Comcast. In fact, some analysts predict the tech giant’s losses because of cord cutters to more than double this year. Other companies, especially the satellite providers DirecTV and Dish, suffer from a similar subscriber loss. […]Read more...
The readers of PC Magazine named Google’s Project Fi as the most popular wireless network according to the magazine’s 2018 Readers Choice Awards. Actually, the Google network tied with Consumer Cellular, who regularly ranks at the top of the PCMag survey. Bringing up the rear are some of the biggest players in the industry, including AT&T, Sprint, […]Read more...