The recent news about FCC chief, Ajit Pai, planning to repeal Net Neutrality continues to dominate the technology landscape. We’ve previously covered the controversial topic extensively. This includes discussing the 2015 FCC ruling largely formalizing the Net Neutrality concepts in place since the Internet first reached critical mass. Let’s take a closer look at the […]Read more...
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 350-9324
- 1-2 Employees
- With 2-yr agreement
- Equipment, installation, taxes, and other applicable charges extra, and subject to change during and after promotion. May not be combined with other offers
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 328-5885
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 837-4966
- Video chat, stream movies and upload and share on multiple tablets and gaming consoles all at once.
- Standard setup charge is waived ($99.99 value).
- Fios Internet - No annual contract
- Limited-time online offer for new Fios Internet residential customers subscribing to a Fios 100/100 Mbps Internet plan. Promo rates via bill credits and increase after promo period. $10/mo. router charge and ther fees, taxes, equip. charges & terms may apply. Auto Pay (ACH or bank debit card only) & paper-free billing req’d. Subj. to credit approval & may require a deposit.
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 387-7910
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Nearby Delaware Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Viola, Delaware
Industry giant, Comcast, recently announced a plan that would allow some customers to eschew the venerable set-top cable box in favor of a streaming video app. This is yet another example of how access to fast Internet speeds sees more users streaming content over the Internet instead of watching TV using their cable box. This […]Read more...
One of the driving principles of Net Neutrality is the fact that all data is essentially created equal. ISPs are forbidden from segregating Internet traffic or creating “fast lanes” for companies looking to deliver streaming video or other rich media content into your home. This theoretically creates a level field where content creators — no […]Read more...
If you’re talking about the fastest Internet speeds, South Korea is always part of the conversation. Year after year the country tops worldwide lists…Read more...
As expected, the FCC repealed the Net Neutrality principles voted in by the Tom Wheeler-led commission in 2015. Also as expected, the vote was on party lines, with the three Republican commissioners voting to repeal, while the two Democrat commissioners dissented. Since this outcome surprised no one, a singular question remains: what’s next? This remains […]Read more...
With Net Neutrality hitting the front pages again, it’s a great time to go over the nuances of your Internet policy. Trust us – there are nuances. Let’s take the Comcast (XFINITY) policy, for example. Comcast offers three major plans – its Terabyte Internet Usage Plan, the Unlimited Data plan, and a Flexible Data Option. According […]Read more...
When Comcast’s merger with Time Warner failed to pass regulatory muster, Charter Communications, another emerging Internet services giant, entered the fray. With their attempted acquisition more likely to garner FCC approval, interested customers of both companies are probably wondering how the combined Charter Time Warner will affect their Internet service and monthly bill. Are improved […]Read more...
Of course, the issues around the FCC Net Neutrality repeal continue unabated. Ajit Pai’s move remains unpopular with Americans of all political stripes. In fact, the governor of a red state, Montana, recently issued a “repeal of the repeal.” Additionally, AT&T introduced an Internet Bill of Rights with an eye towards codifying this nebulous issue […]Read more...
We recently discussed how ISPs continue to make it easier for customers to stream TV over the Internet. Windstream partnered with DirecTV Now and AT&T, while Verizon is looking at a similar OTT offering for their new 5G service. Not to be outdone, a Charter Spectrum Apple TV app is coming later this year. Apple themselves […]Read more...
Americans continue their growing love affair with streaming media players. According to a recent study, these devices – Roku, Amazon TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, etc. – are now in almost 40 percent of all U.S. homes with broadband service. Cord-cutting consumers prefer to stream TV shows and movies instead of paying a large monthly cable bill. News […]Read more...