The wearable technology sector continues to grow at a steady pace, with companies adding new features and functionality hoping to convince consumers to make a smartwatch an essential part of their life. While Android Wear doesn’t enjoy the hipness factor of the Apple Watch, or the market share of its smartphone OS brother, the addition […]Read more...
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE EMPLOYEES WHO NEED TO ACCESS THE INTERNET SIMULTANEOUSLY
- A promotional offer with $100/month discount of the regular Internet 50 rate for 24 mos.
- Downstream speeds up to 50 Mbps
- Upload speeds up to 6 Mbps
- Included! Wi-Fi Gateway to connect your devices
- Included! Access to thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots nationwide
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee - a powerful security suite of services with anti-spy, anti-virus, pop-up blocker, content control, SpamGuard Plus, two-tiered firewall, and more
- Download 8000 files (125MB) in 20 seconds
- Download a 30-minute training video (HD) in under 4 minutes
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (855) 303-2630
- Up to 300Mbps download speeds with upload speeds of up to 7Mbps in all locations, up to 20Mbps in some locations 1-year promo rate.
- Plan not available in all markets. Pricing varies depending on your business’ specific needs. Speak with an agent to verify.
- Modem included.
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 609-9012
- Terms: No Contract
- Pricing: Guaranteed for 1 year
- WiFi Router: Free
- Early Termination Fee : None
- Other Fee: $9.99 Broadband Disconnection Fee upon cancelling service
- Pricing: Year 2 - $54.99
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 328-5885
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 280-5849
- Terms: 12 months
- Terms: No contract required
- Security: Suite included
- Speed: Starting at 100 Mbps
- Internet modem included
- No data caps or extra fees
4Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 387-7910
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Historical Florida Internet Speeds Over Time
Speed test results show an average of 7.68 Mbps download and 2.69 Mbps upload speeds across all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices tested. Take a look at the charts below for an at-a-glance view of of speed test results by device.
Nearby Florida Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Century, Florida
With Google Fiber, AT&T GigaPower, and other gigabit services increasing their network footprint across the country, they tend to concentrate in urban areas where the majority of potential customers live. At the same time, the nation’s hinterlands struggle to get even basic Internet service based on the original definition of broadband, not the FCC’s new […]Read more...
When turning your residence into an automated 21st Century digital smart home, do you need to worry about using too much Internet bandwidth? If every light, door lock, refrigerator, and window shade in your house is part of a home automation setup, will your data allowance get used up in a matter of days? Thankfully, […]Read more...
With the Internet of Things making home automation a reality for many gadget gurus, there’s little surprise that Apple is getting in the game with their own HA platform. HomeKit promises to easily turn your house into a 21st Century smart home with Siri giving you a hand controlling your abode’s lighting, thermostats and more. […]Read more...
The Amazon Echo is an interesting Internet appliance. Picture a combination between Siri (the Echo’s virtual assistant is named Alexa) and a Bluetooth speaker. You simply give the Echo any number of voice commands, and the device quickly responds. It can play music from your Amazon Music library, read you audiobooks from your Kindle, give […]Read more...
A recent technology breakthrough brings with it the promise of near gigabit speed Internet service over your current coaxial or phone line. The company behind this state of the art technology expects to make it available this year. Whether it actually arrives in consumers’ homes by 2017 remains to be seen, but current Internet providers, […]Read more...
The venerable Macromedia Flash definitely made a significant impact in technology over the last decade; where would Internet advertising or browser-based casual gaming be without it? But 15 years into the 21st Century, what was once state of the art is now acutely obsolete. This point was made obvious by Firefox recently disabling the Flash […]Read more...
As many municipalities wait to be chosen as a Google Fiber city or get AT&T’s GigaPower service, some are actually going into the ISP business themselves. We talked about Chattanooga’s public gigabit service a while back, and now a similar initiative is on the drawing board in San Francisco. Local governments increasingly feel fiber-optic Internet […]Read more...
Google — or Alphabet if using the moniker of their parent company — continues to shake up how Internet service is delivered to your home. In the past, we’ve talked extensively about Google Fiber and even mentioned their nascent Project Fi wireless product. Now, the technology giant brings us Google SkyBender, a 5G wireless service […]Read more...
As the Internet of Things (IoT) continues to enter the technology mainstream, it stands to reason many of the large service providers see the 21st Century digital smart home as their next arena of competition. Verizon Wireless and AT&T are no exceptions, as both companies are ramping up their IoT offerings hoping to attract those […]Read more...