If your Internet connection seems a little faster the past few years, there’s good reason. A new study reveals the average worldwide Internet speed increased 23 percent over the twelve-month period from May 2017 to May 2018. The study involved 163 million tests using ISPs located all over the planet. The planet’s average Internet speed […]Read more...
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE USERS AND WANT TO KEEP YOUR OFFICE RUNNING
- A promotional offer with $100/month discount of the regular Internet 25 rate for 24 mos.
- Downstream speeds up to 25 Mbps
- Upload speeds up to 3 Mbps
- Included! Wi-Fi Gateway to connect your devices
- Included! Access to thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots nationwide
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee - a powerful security suite of services with anti-spy, anti-virus, pop-up blocker, content control, SpamGuard Plus, two-tiered firewall, and more
- Download 8000 files (125MB) in 40 seconds
- Download a 30-minute training video (HD) in under 7 minutes
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (855) 303-2630
- Up to 200Mbps available (with upload speeds of up to 7Mbps in all locations, up to 10Mbps in some locations)
- 1-year promo rate.
- Plan not available in all markets. Pricing varies depending on your business’ specific needs. Speak with an agent to verify.
- Modem included.
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- Internet 100 powered by AT&T Fiber with super-fast speeds up to 100 Mbps
- 100% fiber network allows you connect, stream, and browse with a lightning fast upload and download speed
- Excellent for streaming HD videos, online gaming and sharing large files
- Stream on 10 devices at the same time with reliably fast speeds
- Included! Wi-Fi Gateway router to connect your devices
- Included! AT&T Smart Home Manager App to manage your home Wi-Fi network and connected devices
- PLUS Professional Installation fee waived (value: $99)
- Bundle with another qualifying AT&T service with combined bill required for $40/mo. pricing
- $50/mo if ordered as a standalone service
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 280-5849
- Terms: 12 months*
- Terms: No contract required
- Security: Suite included
- Speed: Starting at 100 Mbps
- Internet modem included
- No data caps or extra fees
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 328-5885
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
4Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 387-7910
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Historical Florida Internet Speeds Over Time
Speed test results show an average of 33.24 Mbps download and 9.66 Mbps upload speeds across all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices tested. Take a look at the charts below for an at-a-glance view of of speed test results by device.
Nearby Florida Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Daytona Beach, Florida
More subscribers continue to forego their cable or satellite TV service in favor of streaming. This gives an opportunity to Internet service providers to offer solutions to attract these cord-cutters. Windstream and DirecTV Now appear to be one pairing aimed at doing just that. This broadband and streaming TV bundle offered by Windstream is aimed at […]Read more...
We recently discussed how ISPs continue to make it easier for customers to stream TV over the Internet. Windstream partnered with DirecTV Now and AT&T, while Verizon is looking at a similar OTT offering for their new 5G service. Not to be outdone, a Charter Spectrum Apple TV app is coming later this year. Apple themselves […]Read more...
An increasing number of Americans use their smartphone as the primary source of Internet access within their home. This finding comes from a recent report by the Pew Research Center released at the end of April. With the advent of 5G technology nigh, this smartphone Internet trend is only expected to grow. Let’s dive into […]Read more...
Perhaps a new Netflix Ultra HD service is in the offing? The streaming content provider hopes to add a new service tier focused on 4K video. This move makes sense with many of the OTT streaming services, like DirecTV Now and Sling TV, also raising prices. Perhaps they feel as prices rise, providing more value […]Read more...
Expanding rural Internet access continues to be championed by many in the government and telecommunications industry. In fact, we previously talked about initiatives from Microsoft, Elon Musk, and others. Preventing the adverse impacts of digital redlining in underserved regions of America benefits the country in a myriad of ways. It now appears that a new group […]Read more...
Americans continue their growing love affair with streaming media players. According to a recent study, these devices – Roku, Amazon TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, etc. – are now in almost 40 percent of all U.S. homes with broadband service. Cord-cutting consumers prefer to stream TV shows and movies instead of paying a large monthly cable bill. News […]Read more...
With mobile 5G technology poised for a commercial rollout, wireless providers continue to devise their companion digital TV strategies. Verizon 5G plans include an OTT video streaming product instead of their traditional TV services. This is a similar approach as Windstream bundling DirecTV Now with their high-speed Internet service. It appears the emergence of 5G is […]Read more...
Not to be outdone by AT&T and Google Fiber, Comcast is expanding its gigabit Internet service across the Northeast. The company’s move follows a similar expansion in other areas of the country. The massive telecom and entertainment firm likely hopes to lessen the effects of cord cutting on its subscriber base. News about the growth of […]Read more...
AT&T plans to introduce a new TV streaming service with an attractive price of only $15 per month. The initial announcement of AT&T Watch actually happened on the witness stand. Company chief, Randall Stephenson mentioned it as part of his testimony in the federal antitrust case regarding their attempted acquisition of Time Warner. News about […]Read more...
A Closer Look at Daytona Beach, Florida
Daytona Beach is an important city on the Atlantic coast of Florida, known for its large beach with unique hard-packed sand. That sand essentially led to the birth of NASCAR, and the city remains popular among both beachgoers and motorsport fans. A vibrant economy exists in the tourism industry as well as racing. As such, Daytona Beach is home to the headquarters of NASCAR.
In addition to racing, other cultural opportunities for Daytona Beach residents abound, including the Museum of Arts and Sciences and the Halifax Historical Museum. Many other museums, excellent restaurants, and live music venues dot this port city. A variety of visual arts establishments also exist, combining with non-profit Daytona Beach Symphony Society hosting concerts at the Peabody Auditorium.
Professional sports are somewhat popular in Daytona Beach, but NASCAR and other motorsports remain at the top. The Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway highlights the yearly NASCAR Cup series, and there are a variety of other races held at the speedway throughout the year. Remember, a great high-speed Internet service lets customers watch their favorite team or race from home or on a mobile device.
Daytona Beach naturally boasts 23 miles of those white sandy beaches that attracted stock car drivers all those years ago. Over 10 waterfront parks give residents and tourists enough to do all year long. Beautiful scenery abounds throughout the region, obviously including the Atlantic Ocean.
Daytona Beach is also served by a multitude of air, automobile, and other transportation options. Daytona Beach International Airport, located adjacent to the speedway, provides air travel to destinations throughout the country and beyond. Interstate 95 and Interstate 4 help move automobile, bus, and truck traffic around the area. VoTran handles bus traffic throughout the region, including Daytona Beach and Volusia County.
Ultimately, Daytona Beach remains a great place to raise a family, go to school, or start a career.