For special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE USERS AND WANT TO KEEP YOUR OFFICE RUNNING
- A promotional offer with $100/month discount of the regular Internet 25 rate for 24 mos.
- Downstream speeds up to 25 Mbps
- Upload speeds up to 3 Mbps
- Included! Wi-Fi Gateway to connect your devices
- Included! Access to thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots nationwide
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee - a powerful security suite of services with anti-spy, anti-virus, pop-up blocker, content control, SpamGuard Plus, two-tiered firewall, and more
- Download 8000 files (125MB) in 40 seconds
- Download a 30-minute training video (HD) in under 7 minutes
For special promotions in your area call (800) 352-5475
- Up to 200Mbps available (with upload speeds of up to 7Mbps in all locations, up to 10Mbps in some locations)
- 1-year promo rate.
- Plan not available in all markets. Pricing varies depending on your business’ specific needs. Speak with an agent to verify.
- Modem included.
For special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- Enjoy up to 300 Mbps†† download speed with our Fiber network
- Enjoy consistent coverage on all your devices with our most advanced Wi-Fi Gateway Router
INCLUDED! AT&T Smart Home Manager App to manage your Wi-Fi network and connected devices
INCLUDED! Standard Professional Installation
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite – powered by McAfee
- Great for multiple users, streaming, gaming, and sharing large files
For special promotions in your area call (800) 280-5849
- Terms: 12 months*
- Terms: No contract required
- Security: Suite included
- Speed: Starting at 100 Mbps
- Internet modem included
- No data caps or extra fees
For special promotions in your area call 800-615-9405
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
For special promotions in your area call (800) 413-8271
- Contract Term: 2 years with 2-year price lock guarantee*
- No long-term contract option - requires a $300.00 No Long-Term Contract fee
- Setup: $0 (Free standard installation)**
- Up to 12 mbps ↓ and -- 3 mbps ↑
- Unlimited data
- Modem: $9.99/mo or one-time $299.99
- 3-month promo rate. Regular rate is $70.00
- After 40 GB of data usage data might be prioritized behind other customers during network congestion
For special promotions in your area call 800-569-2173
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Historical Florida Internet Speeds Over Time
Speed test results show an average of 41.66 Mbps download and 10.76 Mbps upload speeds across all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices tested. Take a look at the charts below for an at-a-glance view of of speed test results by device.
Nearby Florida Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Daytona Beach, Florida
Have you ever wondered what are the characteristics that must be taken into account to compare internet providers? You need this information to choose the one that best suits your needs. Today we will give you the necessary tips so that you can analyze the internet speeds you need in your home, and if one […]Read more...
With all these new streaming services now available, is your wireless router up to the task? After all, watching 4K video requires at least 25 Mbps of Internet speed; causing stress to your home network. In short, you need a top of the line router for an experience free from buffering. Here’s our wireless router […]Read more...
So you just performed an Internet speed test and wondered what do all these results mean? Sure, the download speed seems obvious, but how much do I need for streaming an HD movie? What about the upload speed or ping? If you are curious about your speed test results, here’s a convenient glossary. This info […]Read more...
If cordcutting to you means not wanting to overspend on a streaming service, consider AT&T WatchTV. This OTT offering from the telecommunications giant offers a decent channel lineup at a great price. You don’t get the extra features of services like YouTube TV, but it’s perfect for families on a budget. Let’s take a deeper […]Read more...
Disney Plus went live this week and immediately picked up over 10 million subscribers on its first day. This is a massive amount that exceeded even the Mouse’s own expectations. It’s not surprising considering the streaming service offers a stunning amount of content both modern and classic. This writer subscribed to the Disney+ bundle which […]Read more...
Cordcutters interested in a cheap option for streaming TV need to check out Philo. In competition with other budget services, like Sling TV or AT&T WatchTV, this OTT provider offers a similar low monthly price. When hoping to save money after moving on from cable TV, these inexpensive services simply make sense. As part of […]Read more...
So your ISP provides high-speed Internet service but you still encounter buffering when streaming HD video. Is your router actually the problem? Ultimately, a dual-band router is a must to get the fastest Internet speed from your modem. We previously covered this router technology in the past. Let’s take a fresh look at how dual-band […]Read more...
We felt it’s time to provide a Net Neutrality update with an important judge ruling hitting the news earlier this month. It remains a topic affecting the Internet usage of homes and businesses across the country. If you want to learn more about the topic, check out our overview. What we said in 2014 still […]Read more...
The news of Sony’s PlayStation Vue shutting down shocked the streaming world this week. Ultimately, with the PS5 hitting the market next year, Sony wants to focus on its new video game system. The costs of running a separate streaming service apparently are too much for the technology giant. Let’s take a look at the […]Read more...
The recent launches of new streaming services from Disney and Apple raises the stakes in the streaming wars. Both offer original shows and content, with The Mouse also including decades of classic movies and programming. So when considering Disney Plus vs Apple TV Plus, which one makes sense for your household? We’ll take a look […]Read more...
Cities Near Daytona Beach, Florida
A Closer Look at Daytona Beach, Florida
Daytona Beach is an important city on the Atlantic coast of Florida, known for its large beach with unique hard-packed sand. That sand essentially led to the birth of NASCAR, and the city remains popular among both beachgoers and motorsport fans. A vibrant economy exists in the tourism industry as well as racing. As such, Daytona Beach is home to the headquarters of NASCAR.
In addition to racing, other cultural opportunities for Daytona Beach residents abound, including the Museum of Arts and Sciences and the Halifax Historical Museum. Many other museums, excellent restaurants, and live music venues dot this port city. A variety of visual arts establishments also exist, combining with non-profit Daytona Beach Symphony Society hosting concerts at the Peabody Auditorium.
Professional sports are somewhat popular in Daytona Beach, but NASCAR and other motorsports remain at the top. The Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway highlights the yearly NASCAR Cup series, and there are a variety of other races held at the speedway throughout the year. Remember, a great high-speed Internet service lets customers watch their favorite team or race from home or on a mobile device.
Daytona Beach naturally boasts 23 miles of those white sandy beaches that attracted stock car drivers all those years ago. Over 10 waterfront parks give residents and tourists enough to do all year long. Beautiful scenery abounds throughout the region, obviously including the Atlantic Ocean.
Daytona Beach is also served by a multitude of air, automobile, and other transportation options. Daytona Beach International Airport, located adjacent to the speedway, provides air travel to destinations throughout the country and beyond. Interstate 95 and Interstate 4 help move automobile, bus, and truck traffic around the area. VoTran handles bus traffic throughout the region, including Daytona Beach and Volusia County.
Ultimately, Daytona Beach remains a great place to raise a family, go to school, or start a career.