Smart speakers are seeing increased adoption in WiFi-enabled houses across the country. In fact, these Internet devices now reside in over twice as many homes compared to one year ago, according to data from the media analytics company, comScore. 20 percent of American households with WiFi include some form of smart speaker. We covered this […]Read more...
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (855) 303-2630
- Up to 300Mbps download speeds with upload speeds of up to 7Mbps in all locations, up to 20Mbps in some locations 1-year promo rate.
- Plan not available in all markets. Pricing varies depending on your business’ specific needs. Speak with an agent to verify.
- Modem included.
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 609-9012
- Terms: No Contract
- Pricing: Guaranteed for 1 year
- WiFi Router: Free
- Early Termination Fee : None
- Other Fee: $9.99 Broadband Disconnection Fee upon cancelling service
- Pricing: Year 2 - $54.99
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call
- 100Mbps Internet is perfect for households that have 5+ devices being used simultaneously for high-bandwidth Internet usage often simultaneously and during peak consumer usage periods such as early evenings.
- Designed for multi-user online power gaming, streaming multiple HD movies and TV shows simultaneously, uploading large files, video conferencing.
- 10Mbps upload speed.
- Wireless home networking is available.
- $39.99 per month for 24 months with 2-year agreement
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 328-5885
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
4Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 280-5849
- Terms: 12 months
- Terms: No contract required
- Security: Suite included
- Speed: Starting at 100 Mbps
- Internet modem included
- No data caps or extra fees
5Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 387-7910
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Historical Florida Internet Speeds Over Time
Speed test results show an average of 28.9 Mbps download and 7.79 Mbps upload speeds across all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices tested. Take a look at the charts below for an at-a-glance view of of speed test results by device.
Nearby Florida Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Holiday, Florida
If you are in the market for a video streaming device, hoping to truly take advantage of your Internet bandwidth, the name Roku is probably familiar. Similar to Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and Amazon Fire TV, Roku offers a wide range of content without being tied to one of those technology giants. The company claims […]Read more...
Industry giant, Comcast, recently announced a plan that would allow some customers to eschew the venerable set-top cable box in favor of a streaming video app. This is yet another example of how access to fast Internet speeds sees more users streaming content over the Internet instead of watching TV using their cable box. This […]Read more...
With more and more consumers enjoying the ease of streaming media content — movies, TV shows, videos, music — at home, it made sense for TV manufacturers to add WiFi networking capabilities to their products. These new Smart TVs seem to be ubiquitous this holiday season, with built-in support for many popular video streaming services, including Netflix […]Read more...
With Cupertino upping the video streaming competition with their new Apple TV and its tvOS operating system offering a platform for games and apps, Google naturally counters that action with an enhanced Chromecast. As more users take advantage of fast Internet speeds to watch TV shows and movies, the market for video streaming devices continues […]Read more...
There remains no doubt — the introduction of the iPad popularized the tablet computer like never before. While the iPad Air 2 and similarly powerful Android tablets, like the Samsung Galaxy Tab and Kindle Fire HDX, still dominate the market, a new category of laptop tablet hybrids also emerged, with Microsoft’s Surface Pro 3 serving […]Read more...
Nintendo decided to leave 2017 with a bang, releasing the masterful Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in December in time for the holidays. The game is still generating interest as 2018 starts, and with good reason. The Xenoblade 2 storyline is a common motif – hero symbiotically aligned with powerful weapon that bad people want. However, the […]Read more...
One of the hottest items this holiday season is the 4K Smart TV. A large number of electronics retailers and department stores are offering deals on these televisions that sport a resolution significantly greater than standard 1080p HD. Considering the lack of 4K content provided by cable and satellite companies, the question must be asked: […]Read more...
Not to be outdone by Apple’s iPad Pro and the new Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Google is also getting into the tablet manufacturing game with the Pixel C. Aimed squarely at Android power users who also enjoy video streaming, this tablet features an attachable keyboard, just like its competitors out of Cupertino and Redmond. While […]Read more...
The long rumored “big” iPad finally arrived during Apple’s September event focused on the new iPhone 6s. The iPad Pro with its external, attachable keyboard and Apple Pencil reminds one of the Microsoft Surface, albeit with a more robust app market available through the iTunes App Store. With the new iPad Mini 4 and iPhone […]Read more...