Of course, the issues around the FCC Net Neutrality repeal continue unabated. Ajit Pai’s move remains unpopular with Americans of all political stripes. In fact, the governor of a red state, Montana, recently issued a “repeal of the repeal.” Additionally, AT&T introduced an Internet Bill of Rights with an eye towards codifying this nebulous issue […]Read more...
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 350-9324
- 1-2 Employees
- With 2-yr agreement
- Equipment, installation, taxes, and other applicable charges extra, and subject to change during and after promotion. May not be combined with other offers
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 328-5885
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 837-4966
- Video chat, stream movies and upload and share on multiple tablets and gaming consoles all at once.
- Standard setup charge is waived ($99.99 value).
- Fios Internet - No annual contract
- Limited-time online offer for new Fios Internet residential customers subscribing to a Fios 100/100 Mbps Internet plan. Promo rates via bill credits and increase after promo period. $10/mo. router charge and ther fees, taxes, equip. charges & terms may apply. Auto Pay (ACH or bank debit card only) & paper-free billing req’d. Subj. to credit approval & may require a deposit.
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 387-7910
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Nearby New Jersey Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Deal, New Jersey
Online gaming has evolved a great deal over the past two decades. With humble origins in Flash games made for early websites, to MMORPGs like Everquest breaking the mold in the 1990s, online gaming has exploded into several different categories and is one of the fastest-growing segments of the games industry. Online gaming traffic clocked […]Read more...
The FGC (Fighting Game Community) has been looking for a new flagship since the disappointing launch of Street Fighter V, and we may have it in Dragonball FighterZ (pronounced “Fighters”). The game is relevant, up to date with the Dragonball Super storyline, and has an absolutely incredible look. I will never get tired of the […]Read more...
Not to be outdone by AT&T and Google Fiber, Comcast is expanding its gigabit Internet service across the Northeast. The company’s move follows a similar expansion in other areas of the country. The massive telecom and entertainment firm likely hopes to lessen the effects of cord cutting on its subscriber base. News about the growth of […]Read more...
Earlier this week, the president issued an executive order killing the prospective merger between Broadcom and mobile chipmaker, Qualcomm. The reason behind this move relates to fostering the growth of 5G technology across the country. National security concerns also lie at the heart of the decision. News about the blocked Qualcomm purchase appeared this week […]Read more...
More subscribers continue to forego their cable or satellite TV service in favor of streaming. This gives an opportunity to Internet service providers to offer solutions to attract these cord-cutters. Windstream and DirecTV Now appear to be one pairing aimed at doing just that. This broadband and streaming TV bundle offered by Windstream is aimed at […]Read more...
If you’re a fan of first-person shooter games, like Call of Duty, you know the importance of Internet speed. A mere second can make or break a game. It can mean the difference between a sweet headshot, a toe shot, or just no shot at all, if it’s bad enough. Not having a decent Internet connection […]Read more...
Midpoint consoles usually flop, as they offer no new real advantage over the basic current-gen console that would keep a customer from waiting for the proper next generation market entry. The PlayStation 4 Pro, with 70 million worldwide sales before the beginning of 2018, blew that assumption out of the water. Why? The PS4 Pro […]Read more...
Cord cutting continues to play havoc with the subscriber counts at the top players in the pay TV industry, including Comcast. In fact, some analysts predict the tech giant’s losses because of cord cutters to more than double this year. Other companies, especially the satellite providers DirecTV and Dish, suffer from a similar subscriber loss. […]Read more...
In terms of screen resolution, 4K is the next level after most TVs went began to support 1080p in the past decade. DirecTV was the first TV provider to offer 4K content through on-demand and it picked up steam with sports programming where viewers could now stream matches in 4K live. Since YouTube now supports […]Read more...