What are the best 4G cities? This truly is a difficult question, and one that can and cannot be answered. Each carrier has its own terminology for the…Read more...
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 350-9324
- 1-2 Employees
- With 2-yr agreement
- Equipment, installation, taxes, and other applicable charges extra, and subject to change during and after promotion. May not be combined with other offers
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 328-5885
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 837-4966
- Video chat, stream movies and upload and share on multiple tablets and gaming consoles all at once.
- Standard setup charge is waived ($99.99 value).
- Fios Internet - No annual contract
- Limited-time online offer for new Fios Internet residential customers subscribing to a Fios 100/100 Mbps Internet plan. Promo rates via bill credits and increase after promo period. $10/mo. router charge and ther fees, taxes, equip. charges & terms may apply. Auto Pay (ACH or bank debit card only) & paper-free billing req’d. Subj. to credit approval & may require a deposit.
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 387-7910
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Nearby New Jersey Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Union, New Jersey
South Korean electronics giant Samsung acquired the streaming media startup Boxee; Samsung has not yet disclosed the price of the sale, or why it wants…Read more...
When Comcast’s merger with Time Warner failed to pass regulatory muster, Charter Communications, another emerging Internet services giant, entered the fray. With their attempted acquisition more likely to garner FCC approval, interested customers of both companies are probably wondering how the combined Charter Time Warner will affect their Internet service and monthly bill. Are improved […]Read more...
When most people hear of social networking they immediately think of the giants, such as Facebook and Twitter. However, there are many sites out…Read more...
The EU recently adopted new regulations for their Connected Continent program, which will help those with slow Internet speed. Will the US follow?Read more...
The readers of PC Magazine named Google’s Project Fi as the most popular wireless network according to the magazine’s 2018 Readers Choice Awards. Actually, the Google network tied with Consumer Cellular, who regularly ranks at the top of the PCMag survey. Bringing up the rear are some of the biggest players in the industry, including AT&T, Sprint, […]Read more...
Cord cutting continues to play havoc with the subscriber counts at the top players in the pay TV industry, including Comcast. In fact, some analysts predict the tech giant’s losses because of cord cutters to more than double this year. Other companies, especially the satellite providers DirecTV and Dish, suffer from a similar subscriber loss. […]Read more...
Samsung recently introduced its new flagship Galaxy S9 and the S9+ to the world, with high-end tech consumers already starting the comparisons. Does the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus deserve its moniker and hefty price tag, or is the S9 good enough for government work? Let’s take a look. Pretty Samsung Galaxy Smartphones The S9 and […]Read more...
Expanding rural Internet access continues to be championed by many in the government and telecommunications industry. In fact, we previously talked about initiatives from Microsoft, Elon Musk, and others. Preventing the adverse impacts of digital redlining in underserved regions of America benefits the country in a myriad of ways. It now appears that a new group […]Read more...
Not to be outdone by AT&T and Google Fiber, Comcast is expanding its gigabit Internet service across the Northeast. The company’s move follows a similar expansion in other areas of the country. The massive telecom and entertainment firm likely hopes to lessen the effects of cord cutting on its subscriber base. News about the growth of […]Read more...