For special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE USERS AND WANT TO KEEP YOUR OFFICE RUNNING
- A promotional offer with $100/month discount of the regular Internet 25 rate for 24 mos.
- Downstream speeds up to 25 Mbps
- Upload speeds up to 3 Mbps
- Included! Wi-Fi Gateway to connect your devices
- Included! Access to thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots nationwide
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee - a powerful security suite of services with anti-spy, anti-virus, pop-up blocker, content control, SpamGuard Plus, two-tiered firewall, and more
- Download 8000 files (125MB) in 40 seconds
- Download a 30-minute training video (HD) in under 7 minutes
For special promotions in your area call (800) 352-5475
- Up to 200Mbps available (with upload speeds of up to 7Mbps in all locations, up to 10Mbps in some locations)
- 1-year promo rate.
- Plan not available in all markets. Pricing varies depending on your business’ specific needs. Speak with an agent to verify.
- Modem included.
4Family View Cable
5Level 3 Communications
For special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- Enjoy consistent coverage on all your devices with our most advanced Wi-Fi Gateway Router
INCLUDED! AT&T Smart Home Manager App to manage your Wi-Fi network and connected devices
INCLUDED! Standard Professional Installation
- Enjoy 100 Mbps upload and download speeds with our 100% Fiber network†
- Great for multiple users, streaming, gaming, and sharing large files
For special promotions in your area call (800) 280-5849
- Terms: 12 months*
- Terms: No contract required
- Security: Suite included
- Speed: Starting at 100 Mbps
- Internet modem included
- No data caps or extra fees
For special promotions in your area call 800-615-9405
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
For special promotions in your area call 800-569-2173
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
5Family View Cable
Historical South Carolina Internet Speeds Over Time
Speed test results show an average of 9.12 Mbps download and 2.82 Mbps upload speeds across all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices tested. Take a look at the charts below for an at-a-glance view of of speed test results by device.
Nearby South Carolina Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Central, South Carolina
BitTorrent downloading is one of the hottest trends on the Internet. However, despite its popularity, it also remains fairly misunderstood…Read more...
No matter what type of Internet connection you use, — fiber, cable, or DSL — performing a speed test at different times during the day gives you the best idea of your bandwidth quality. Since its overall speed is affected by network traffic based on the time of the day, running a DSL speed test at […]Read more...
If a company makes software, chances are they use proprietary application programming interfaces (APIs). Here are three interesting new APIs on the market.Read more...
With more and more consumers streaming movies, playing online games, and taking part in other bandwidth intensive activities at home, additional demands are being placed on the venerable wireless router. Often there are multiple persons and devices simultaneously consuming data from your Internet service at your residence. Whatever the reason, learning how to boost wifi […]Read more...
In today’s world of fast Internet and a need for more bandwidth, many are finding a common enemy in lagging Internet speed. How do you solve this problem?Read more...
When choosing a location for your wireless router, it is important to note that location plays a significant role in its Internet speed performance.Read more...
Being a student can be one of the most exciting and most stressful times of your life. Juggling multiple courses, family matters, and work can all make…Read more...
Internet speed is king. While some users prefer ADSL to Cable or wireless to wired, there’s a universal truth: Faster is always better. Telecom…Read more...
In the late 1980s, Ethernet became the dominant local area network (LAN) network technology, beating out competitors such as token ring and token…Read more...
Bitcoin is one of the hottest innovations in currency today. Despite its notability, however, the currency hasn’t taken off outside of the tech space.Read more...
Cities Near Central, South Carolina
Find the Fastest Internet Service at the Best Price in Central
No matter how you use your high-speed Internet – online gaming, streaming movies or sports, even video chatting with a family member – a fast and stable connection is a must. Too much buffering or slow download speeds simply ruin your experience. Maybe you need to look for a new Internet provider?
Bandwidth Place helps you find the best ISPs in Central, South Carolina, possibly including AT&T, Frontier, Verizon, Charter Spectrum, and more. We also test your Internet speed to ensure you get the bandwidth you paid for — both download and upload speeds. Use our site to shop for the top Internet deals in the area. It’s a breeze! Check out the listed Internet providers or give us a call at 800-990-0017 and we’ll help.
Browse our list of the top local Internet providers, their current plans, and do your own comparison shopping. Whether cable Internet or mobile, we help you make an informed choice to get the right deal in Central for you and your family.
If you are moving, enter your ZIP code in the search box to find the best Internet service providers in your new area!
Check out the Best Digital TV Plans in the Area
At Bandwidth Place, we help you with more than your Internet service. Find the best Digital TV service in Central with a simple click of the button. Whether you want an inexpensive package or a top of the line plan filled with premium movie and sports channels, like AT&T U-verse, we’ll find you the best deal. We do all the work; you just need to check out our ISP list or call us at 800-990-0017.
If you are frustrated with your current Digital TV provider, or poor customer service, don’t fret. We help you compare all the providers in Central to let you choose the most reputable company for your family. Simply peruse our list and select the right option for you.
Bundle your Internet, Digital TV, and Phone Service for the Best Deal
When it comes to digital home services, one fact reigns supreme: bundles save you money! Nearly all providers offer significant cost savings when you bundle Internet, cable TV, and Digital phone service together. Even bundling two services still saves you cash!
You also gain the extra benefit of one simple monthly payment. Bandwidth Place helps make your life easier compared to paying three separate bills each month. Whether you want AT&T Internet or another provider, we can help.
Just call us at 800-990-0017 and we’ll show you the top Internet, TV, and phone providers in Central, SC. Compare the different Internet plans and bundles and decide the best double play or triple play deal for your household. It’s really easy!
Bandwidth Place helps you find the Best Deals on Internet, TV, and Phone Services in Central
Bandwidth Place wants to be your one-stop shop when it comes to Internet, Digital TV, and Phone. Searching for the best providers in Central with us is simple! We also help you optimize your home network for the best performance. You can even find out how the hottest 4K video games perform over the Internet or learn about the latest news impacting the Internet industry, like Net Neutrality.
Once again, all you need to do to check out the listed ISPs or enter a different ZIP code for another area. Testing your Internet speed is as simple as clicking one button, and we even save your results to help diagnose any service problems. We also let you know how to optimize your wireless Internet performance. We know all about fiber Internet, how to find a phone plan with unlimited data, and more. Get the most out of your Internet access without data caps!
Make Bandwidth Place your partner in Central and when you travel as well. We help you find the best Internet packages from top rank cable providers and more.