For special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE USERS AND WANT TO KEEP YOUR OFFICE RUNNING
- A promotional offer with $100/month discount of the regular Internet 25 rate for 24 mos.
- Downstream speeds up to 25 Mbps
- Upload speeds up to 3 Mbps
- Included! Wi-Fi Gateway to connect your devices
- Included! Access to thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots nationwide
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee - a powerful security suite of services with anti-spy, anti-virus, pop-up blocker, content control, SpamGuard Plus, two-tiered firewall, and more
- Download 8000 files (125MB) in 40 seconds
- Download a 30-minute training video (HD) in under 7 minutes
For special promotions in your area call (800) 352-5475
- Up to 200Mbps available (with upload speeds of up to 7Mbps in all locations, up to 10Mbps in some locations)
- 1-year promo rate.
- Plan not available in all markets. Pricing varies depending on your business’ specific needs. Speak with an agent to verify.
- Modem included.
5Telephone and Data Systems
For special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- Enjoy up to 300 Mbps†† download speed with our Fiber network
- Enjoy consistent coverage on all your devices with our most advanced Wi-Fi Gateway Router
INCLUDED! AT&T Smart Home Manager App to manage your Wi-Fi network and connected devices
INCLUDED! Standard Professional Installation
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite – powered by McAfee
- Great for multiple users, streaming, gaming, and sharing large files
For special promotions in your area call (800) 280-5849
- Terms: 12 months*
- Terms: No contract required
- Security: Suite included
- Speed: Starting at 100 Mbps
- Internet modem included
- No data caps or extra fees
For special promotions in your area call 800-615-9405
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
For special promotions in your area call (800) 413-8271
- Contract Term: 2 years with 2-year price lock guarantee*
- No long-term contract option - requires a $300.00 No Long-Term Contract fee
- Setup: $0 (Free standard installation)**
- Up to 12 mbps ↓ and -- 3 mbps ↑
- Unlimited data
- Modem: $9.99/mo or one-time $299.99
- 3-month promo rate. Regular rate is $70.00
- After 40 GB of data usage data might be prioritized behind other customers during network congestion
For special promotions in your area call 800-569-2173
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
7Telephone and Data Systems
Historical South Carolina Internet Speeds Over Time
Speed test results show an average of 5.31 Mbps download and 5.91 Mbps upload speeds across all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices tested. Take a look at the charts below for an at-a-glance view of of speed test results by device.
Nearby South Carolina Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Cope, South Carolina
If you’re using a tablet or smartphone, chances are you’ve got more than one way to connect to the Web. But which connection type is fastest?Read more...
There was plenty going on at Mobile World Congress 2018 – so much that it is difficult to pick the top innovations from the gathering. We need to limit the scope of our criteria just to wade through all of the exciting new products that were there. With that in mind, let’s focus our efforts here […]Read more...
With all the hubbub about Google Fiber, the search giant’s super fast Internet and Digital TV service, you might have missed the news about Project Fi, Google’s new wireless Internet service. So is Project Fi essentially the wireless version of Fiber? Perhaps, but if you were hoping for something faster than 4G LTE wireless service […]Read more...
The tech industry’s largest purveyors of software typically desire the highest possible number of customers. This remains one of the reasons Google, Facebook, and Microsoft tend to support Net Neutrality and various rural broadband projects. In fact, Google Fiber is only one of the search giant’s initiatives for boosting Internet access. For its own part, […]Read more...
Google recently introduced some enhancements to its search engine aimed at making life easier for mobile users. This includes the indexing of app content, a process that actually began two years ago. Now you can receive information from both apps and web pages when performing a mobile search. They even raise the ante by streaming […]Read more...
IBM and Switzerland’s Federal Institute of Technology have created a new analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that can reach speeds of 400 Gbps.Read more...
Despite advances in modern society, one of the biggest issues people face when using the internet today is dealing with slow internet speed.Read more...
The news of Sony’s PlayStation Vue shutting down shocked the streaming world this week. Ultimately, with the PS5 hitting the market next year, Sony wants to focus on its new video game system. The costs of running a separate streaming service apparently are too much for the technology giant. Let’s take a look at the […]Read more...
More fiber-optic cable has been laid in the US than in Europe in the past two years. This is good news for US Internet speed, though pricing remains high.Read more...
It appears 5G networks are slowly coming online across the country. A new 5G speed report from IHS Markit reveals mobile Internet speeds are faster than 4G. That’s not surprising. Still, gigabit Internet service delivered over fiber still wins the race for most users and businesses. The IHS Markit study focused on two locations, Los […]Read more...
Cities Near Cope, South Carolina
Find the Fastest Internet Service at the Best Price in Cope
No matter how you use your high-speed Internet – online gaming, streaming movies or sports, even video chatting with a family member – a fast and stable connection is a must. Too much buffering or slow download speeds simply ruin your experience. Maybe you need to look for a new Internet provider?
Bandwidth Place helps you find the best ISPs in Cope, South Carolina, possibly including AT&T, Frontier, Verizon, Charter Spectrum, and more. We also test your Internet speed to ensure you get the bandwidth you paid for — both download and upload speeds. Use our site to shop for the top Internet deals in the area. It’s a breeze! Check out the listed Internet providers or give us a call at 800-990-0017 and we’ll help.
Browse our list of the top local Internet providers, their current plans, and do your own comparison shopping. Whether cable Internet or mobile, we help you make an informed choice to get the right deal in Cope for you and your family.
If you are moving, enter your ZIP code in the search box to find the best Internet service providers in your new area!
Check out the Best Digital TV Plans in the Area
At Bandwidth Place, we help you with more than your Internet service. Find the best Digital TV service in Cope with a simple click of the button. Whether you want an inexpensive package or a top of the line plan filled with premium movie and sports channels, like AT&T U-verse, we’ll find you the best deal. We do all the work; you just need to check out our ISP list or call us at 800-990-0017.
If you are frustrated with your current Digital TV provider, or poor customer service, don’t fret. We help you compare all the providers in Cope to let you choose the most reputable company for your family. Simply peruse our list and select the right option for you.
Bundle your Internet, Digital TV, and Phone Service for the Best Deal
When it comes to digital home services, one fact reigns supreme: bundles save you money! Nearly all providers offer significant cost savings when you bundle Internet, cable TV, and Digital phone service together. Even bundling two services still saves you cash!
You also gain the extra benefit of one simple monthly payment. Bandwidth Place helps make your life easier compared to paying three separate bills each month. Whether you want AT&T Internet or another provider, we can help.
Just call us at 800-990-0017 and we’ll show you the top Internet, TV, and phone providers in Cope, SC. Compare the different Internet plans and bundles and decide the best double play or triple play deal for your household. It’s really easy!
Bandwidth Place helps you find the Best Deals on Internet, TV, and Phone Services in Cope
Bandwidth Place wants to be your one-stop shop when it comes to Internet, Digital TV, and Phone. Searching for the best providers in Cope with us is simple! We also help you optimize your home network for the best performance. You can even find out how the hottest 4K video games perform over the Internet or learn about the latest news impacting the Internet industry, like Net Neutrality.
Once again, all you need to do to check out the listed ISPs or enter a different ZIP code for another area. Testing your Internet speed is as simple as clicking one button, and we even save your results to help diagnose any service problems. We also let you know how to optimize your wireless Internet performance. We know all about fiber Internet, how to find a phone plan with unlimited data, and more. Get the most out of your Internet access without data caps!
Make Bandwidth Place your partner in Cope and when you travel as well. We help you find the best Internet packages from top rank cable providers and more.