Internet speed is king. While some users prefer ADSL to Cable or wireless to wired, there’s a universal truth: Faster is always better. Telecom…Read more...
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE EMPLOYEES WHO NEED TO ACCESS THE INTERNET SIMULTANEOUSLY
- A promotional offer with $100/month discount of the regular Internet 50 rate for 24 mos.
- Downstream speeds up to 50 Mbps
- Upload speeds up to 6 Mbps
- Included! Wi-Fi Gateway to connect your devices
- Included! Access to thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots nationwide
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee - a powerful security suite of services with anti-spy, anti-virus, pop-up blocker, content control, SpamGuard Plus, two-tiered firewall, and more
- Download 8000 files (125MB) in 20 seconds
- Download a 30-minute training video (HD) in under 4 minutes
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (855) 303-2630
- Up to 300Mbps download speeds with upload speeds of up to 7Mbps in all locations, up to 20Mbps in some locations 1-year promo rate.
- Plan not available in all markets. Pricing varies depending on your business’ specific needs. Speak with an agent to verify.
- Modem included.
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 328-5885
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 280-5849
- Terms: 12 months
- Terms: No contract required
- Security: Suite included
- Speed: Starting at 100 Mbps
- Internet modem included
- No data caps or extra fees
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 387-7910
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Nearby South Carolina Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Mc Coll, South Carolina
The recent news of AT&T’s planned acquisition of the satellite TV company, DirecTV, remains the talk of the tech world. What will this merger mean for the average homeowner hoping for fast Internet access and the ability to stream movies and other content without any issues? Are monthly subscriber fees expected to increase? Let’s take […]Read more...
If you aren’t already on a fixed data plan, you likely will be soon. And bandwidth caps can be a real drag. Here are 5 ways to budget your data consumptionRead more...
HBO GO streaming over an iPad with headphones is an amazing experience — especially if you’re in bed. But there’s more to HBO GO than just…Read more...
The Congressional fight over the Net Neutrality repeal continues unabated. Senator Ed Markey’s resolution to override the recent FCC repeal of Net Neutrality principles received its 30th cosponsor. That simple fact now forces a full – and public – Senate floor vote on the resolution. Read on for additional details on this important vote affecting […]Read more...
More subscribers continue to forego their cable or satellite TV service in favor of streaming. This gives an opportunity to Internet service providers to offer solutions to attract these cord-cutters. Windstream and DirecTV Now appear to be one pairing aimed at doing just that. This broadband and streaming TV bundle offered by Windstream is aimed at […]Read more...
AT&T plans to introduce a new TV streaming service with an attractive price of only $15 per month. The initial announcement of AT&T Watch actually happened on the witness stand. Company chief, Randall Stephenson mentioned it as part of his testimony in the federal antitrust case regarding their attempted acquisition of Time Warner. News about […]Read more...
An increasing number of Americans use their smartphone as the primary source of Internet access within their home. This finding comes from a recent report by the Pew Research Center released at the end of April. With the advent of 5G technology nigh, this smartphone Internet trend is only expected to grow. Let’s dive into […]Read more...
Expanding rural Internet access continues to be championed by many in the government and telecommunications industry. In fact, we previously talked about initiatives from Microsoft, Elon Musk, and others. Preventing the adverse impacts of digital redlining in underserved regions of America benefits the country in a myriad of ways. It now appears that a new group […]Read more...
Not to be outdone by AT&T and Google Fiber, Comcast is expanding its gigabit Internet service across the Northeast. The company’s move follows a similar expansion in other areas of the country. The massive telecom and entertainment firm likely hopes to lessen the effects of cord cutting on its subscriber base. News about the growth of […]Read more...