I am playing the intense Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition expansion on the PlayStation 4 with the new first player perspective and dramatic storyline changes. Mixed feelings abound. Judging this game as if I were a new RPG gamer or a Final Fantasy fangirl from VII on remains the question. I’ll put it this way […]Read more...
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 328-5885
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 270-0673
- Plus Taxes
- Speeds up to 140 Mbps
- Requires monthly pre-payment with a credit or debit card payment only.
- No Credit Check. No deposit required.
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Historical Utah Internet Speeds Over Time
Speed test results show an average of 27.17 Mbps download and 12.6 Mbps upload speeds across all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices tested. Take a look at the charts below for an at-a-glance view of of speed test results by device.
Nearby Utah Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Parowan, Utah
Cord cutting continues to play havoc with the subscriber counts at the top players in the pay TV industry, including Comcast. In fact, some analysts predict the tech giant’s losses because of cord cutters to more than double this year. Other companies, especially the satellite providers DirecTV and Dish, suffer from a similar subscriber loss. […]Read more...
Samsung recently introduced its new flagship Galaxy S9 and the S9+ to the world, with high-end tech consumers already starting the comparisons. Does the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus deserve its moniker and hefty price tag, or is the S9 good enough for government work? Let’s take a look. Pretty Samsung Galaxy Smartphones The S9 and […]Read more...
The readers of PC Magazine named Google’s Project Fi as the most popular wireless network according to the magazine’s 2018 Readers Choice Awards. Actually, the Google network tied with Consumer Cellular, who regularly ranks at the top of the PCMag survey. Bringing up the rear are some of the biggest players in the industry, including AT&T, Sprint, […]Read more...
In a sense, satellite Internet service is the red-headed stepchild of the industry. While it allows those in underserved rural regions to enjoy access to the Web, generally poor speeds combined with monthly bandwidth limits hamper the quality of service to those users. Some satellite ISPs even place additional bandwidth caps on their customers during […]Read more...