For special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE USERS AND WANT TO KEEP YOUR OFFICE RUNNING
- A promotional offer with $100/month discount of the regular Internet 25 rate for 24 mos.
- Downstream speeds up to 25 Mbps
- Upload speeds up to 3 Mbps
- Included! Wi-Fi Gateway to connect your devices
- Included! Access to thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots nationwide
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee - a powerful security suite of services with anti-spy, anti-virus, pop-up blocker, content control, SpamGuard Plus, two-tiered firewall, and more
- Download 8000 files (125MB) in 40 seconds
- Download a 30-minute training video (HD) in under 7 minutes
For special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- Enjoy up to 300 Mbps†† download speed with our Fiber network
- Enjoy consistent coverage on all your devices with our most advanced Wi-Fi Gateway Router
INCLUDED! AT&T Smart Home Manager App to manage your Wi-Fi network and connected devices
INCLUDED! Standard Professional Installation
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite – powered by McAfee
- Great for multiple users, streaming, gaming, and sharing large files
For special promotions in your area call 800-615-9405
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
For special promotions in your area call (800) 615-9405
- Monthly Data Plan: 250 GB
- Up to 50 Mb download / Up to 5 Mb upload
- Light User: Social networking and streaming shows
- Enough bandwidth to power multiple devices
- Free Wifi modem for 12 months
For special promotions in your area call (800) 413-8271
- Contract Term: 2 years with 2-year price lock guarantee*
- No long-term contract option - requires a $300.00 No Long-Term Contract fee
- Setup: $0 (Free standard installation)**
- Up to 12 mbps ↓ and -- 3 mbps ↑
- Unlimited data
- Modem: $9.99/mo or one-time $299.99
- 3-month promo rate. Regular rate is $70.00
- After 40 GB of data usage data might be prioritized behind other customers during network congestion
For special promotions in your area call 800-569-2173
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Nearby Louisiana Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Ball, Louisiana
Here are more Netflix movies that have the ability to change your life or at least make a great night of streaming. Happy streaming! Blackfish At some point in your early life, you have that life changing moment where you either see a larger-than-life mammal at a zoo, aquarium or SeaWorld (or maybe more impressively […]Read more...
News hit this week about ESPN introducing a new content streaming service. The fact ESPN Plus costs only $5 per month raised the eyebrows and hopes of many sports fans. This price undercuts the $8 estimated monthly fee cable and satellite subscribers pay for the family of sports channels – whether wanted or not. Let’s […]Read more...
Expanding rural Internet access continues to be championed by many in the government and telecommunications industry. In fact, we previously talked about initiatives from Microsoft, Elon Musk, and others. Preventing the adverse impacts of digital redlining in underserved regions of America benefits the country in a myriad of ways. It now appears that a new group […]Read more...
The FGC (Fighting Game Community) has been looking for a new flagship since the disappointing launch of Street Fighter V, and we may have it in Dragonball FighterZ (pronounced “Fighters”). The game is relevant, up to date with the Dragonball Super storyline, and has an absolutely incredible look. I will never get tired of the […]Read more...
AT&T acquired DirecTV in 2015, giving the telecommunications giant access to many new customers. NFL Sunday Ticket – a DirecTV exclusive – also helped convince football fans to subscribe to AT&T’s home and wireless products. It seemed like a match made in heaven. Now it appears the parent is beginning to phase out the DirecTV […]Read more...
The struggle for providing Internet connectivity to the developing world is making headway, thanks to the efforts of some of technology’s biggest names.Read more...
Naming your WiFi is important. Too common and guests won’t be able to figure out which network is yours; too specific and you might get questions.Read more...
Google — or Alphabet if using the moniker of their parent company — continues to shake up how Internet service is delivered to your home. In the past, we’ve talked extensively about Google Fiber and even mentioned their nascent Project Fi wireless product. Now, the technology giant brings us Google SkyBender, a 5G wireless service […]Read more...
After first being announced last year, the FCC and their chief, Tom Wheeler, finally approved the merger between telecommunications giant, AT&T, and satellite TV company, DirecTV late last month. This marriage essentially creates a home entertainment behemoth with AT&T’s phone, digital TV, and Internet business combined with DirecTV’s industry-leading satellite offering. If you are a […]Read more...
The recent news of AT&T’s planned acquisition of the satellite TV company, DirecTV, remains the talk of the tech world. What will this merger mean for the average homeowner hoping for fast Internet access and the ability to stream movies and other content without any issues? Are monthly subscriber fees expected to increase? Let’s take […]Read more...
Cities Near Ball, Louisiana
Find the Fastest Internet Service at the Best Price in Ball
No matter how you use your high-speed Internet – online gaming, streaming movies or sports, even video chatting with a family member – a fast and stable connection is a must. Too much buffering or slow download speeds simply ruin your experience. Maybe you need to look for a new Internet provider?
Bandwidth Place helps you find the best ISPs in Ball, Louisiana, possibly including AT&T, Frontier, Verizon, Charter Spectrum, and more. We also test your Internet speed to ensure you get the bandwidth you paid for — both download and upload speeds. Use our site to shop for the top Internet deals in the area. It’s a breeze! Check out the listed Internet providers or give us a call at 800-990-0017 and we’ll help.
Browse our list of the top local Internet providers, their current plans, and do your own comparison shopping. Whether cable Internet or mobile, we help you make an informed choice to get the right deal in Ball for you and your family.
If you are moving, enter your ZIP code in the search box to find the best Internet service providers in your new area!
Check out the Best Digital TV Plans in the Area
At Bandwidth Place, we help you with more than your Internet service. Find the best Digital TV service in Ball with a simple click of the button. Whether you want an inexpensive package or a top of the line plan filled with premium movie and sports channels, like AT&T U-verse, we’ll find you the best deal. We do all the work; you just need to check out our ISP list or call us at 800-990-0017.
If you are frustrated with your current Digital TV provider, or poor customer service, don’t fret. We help you compare all the providers in Ball to let you choose the most reputable company for your family. Simply peruse our list and select the right option for you.
Bundle your Internet, Digital TV, and Phone Service for the Best Deal
When it comes to digital home services, one fact reigns supreme: bundles save you money! Nearly all providers offer significant cost savings when you bundle Internet, cable TV, and Digital phone service together. Even bundling two services still saves you cash!
You also gain the extra benefit of one simple monthly payment. Bandwidth Place helps make your life easier compared to paying three separate bills each month. Whether you want AT&T Internet or another provider, we can help.
Just call us at 800-990-0017 and we’ll show you the top Internet, TV, and phone providers in Ball, LA. Compare the different Internet plans and bundles and decide the best double play or triple play deal for your household. It’s really easy!
Bandwidth Place helps you find the Best Deals on Internet, TV, and Phone Services in Ball
Bandwidth Place wants to be your one-stop shop when it comes to Internet, Digital TV, and Phone. Searching for the best providers in Ball with us is simple! We also help you optimize your home network for the best performance. You can even find out how the hottest 4K video games perform over the Internet or learn about the latest news impacting the Internet industry, like Net Neutrality.
Once again, all you need to do to check out the listed ISPs or enter a different ZIP code for another area. Testing your Internet speed is as simple as clicking one button, and we even save your results to help diagnose any service problems. We also let you know how to optimize your wireless Internet performance. We know all about fiber Internet, how to find a phone plan with unlimited data, and more. Get the most out of your Internet access without data caps!
Make Bandwidth Place your partner in Ball and when you travel as well. We help you find the best Internet packages from top rank cable providers and more.