For special promotions in your area call (800) 352-5475
- Up to 200Mbps available (with upload speeds of up to 7Mbps in all locations, up to 10Mbps in some locations)
- 1-year promo rate.
- Plan not available in all markets. Pricing varies depending on your business’ specific needs. Speak with an agent to verify.
- Modem included.
3Level 3 Communications
For special promotions in your area call (800) 280-5849
- Terms: 12 months*
- Terms: No contract required
- Security: Suite included
- Speed: Starting at 100 Mbps
- Internet modem included
- No data caps or extra fees
For special promotions in your area call 800-615-9405
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
For special promotions in your area call (800) 615-9405
- Video chat, stream movies and upload and share on multiple tablets and gaming consoles all at once.
- Standard setup charge is waived ($99.99 value).
- Fios Internet - No annual contract
- Limited-time online offer for new Fios Internet residential customers subscribing to a Fios 100/100 Mbps Internet plan. Promo rates via bill credits and increase after promo period. $10/mo. router charge and ther fees, taxes, equip. charges & terms may apply. Auto Pay (ACH or bank debit card only) & paper-free billing req’d. Subj. to credit approval & may require a deposit.
For special promotions in your area call (800) 413-8271
- Contract Term: 2 years with 2-year price lock guarantee*
- No long-term contract option - requires a $300.00 No Long-Term Contract fee
- Setup: $0 (Free standard installation)**
- Up to 12 mbps ↓ and -- 3 mbps ↑
- Unlimited data
- Modem: $9.99/mo or one-time $299.99
- 3-month promo rate. Regular rate is $70.00
- After 40 GB of data usage data might be prioritized behind other customers during network congestion
For special promotions in your area call (800) 350-9324
- Terms: 12 months
- Terms: 1-year contract
- Speed: Up to 10 Mbps
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Data Cap: Ask about data caps for your plan.
- Access to Xfinity WiFi Hotspots nationwide
- Access Anywhere: Xfinity WiFi App
For special promotions in your area call 800-569-2173
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Historical Massachusetts Internet Speeds Over Time
Speed test results show an average of 37.87 Mbps download and 8.81 Mbps upload speeds across all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices tested. Take a look at the charts below for an at-a-glance view of of speed test results by device.
Nearby Massachusetts Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Lee, Massachusetts
Hollywood has a tendency to predict technological innovations and the smartwatch is no exception. Here are five leading men who sported famous…Read more...
Samsung recently introduced its new flagship Galaxy S9 and the S9+ to the world, with high-end tech consumers already starting the comparisons. Does the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus deserve its moniker and hefty price tag, or is the S9 good enough for government work? Let’s take a look. Pretty Samsung Galaxy Smartphones The S9 and […]Read more...
We talked about mesh network routers previously at Bandwidth Place. At the time, examples of this nascent technology weren’t yet available for purchase. Now the Eero Internet router has hit the market, and early reviews are trending positive. In short, if you live in a large house or typically have a lot of devices connected […]Read more...
The unveiling of the Apple Watch was one of the highlights of Apple’s recent event centered on the introduction of the iPhone 6 and iOS 8. Rumors of the smartwatch — usually tagged with the iWatch moniker — appeared in various technology media sources for the previous year. Now with an actual device slated to […]Read more...
If you’re a fan of first-person shooter games, like Call of Duty, you know the importance of Internet speed. A mere second can make or break a game. It can mean the difference between a sweet headshot, a toe shot, or just no shot at all, if it’s bad enough. Not having a decent Internet connection […]Read more...
Google — or Alphabet if using the moniker of their parent company — continues to shake up how Internet service is delivered to your home. In the past, we’ve talked extensively about Google Fiber and even mentioned their nascent Project Fi wireless product. Now, the technology giant brings us Google SkyBender, a 5G wireless service […]Read more...
Expanding rural Internet access continues to be championed by many in the government and telecommunications industry. In fact, we previously talked about initiatives from Microsoft, Elon Musk, and others. Preventing the adverse impacts of digital redlining in underserved regions of America benefits the country in a myriad of ways. It now appears that a new group […]Read more...
Mac aficionados or computer users who want an alternative to Microsoft and Windows need to check out Apple’s MacBook Pro features. While generally more expensive than their Windows-powered counterparts (and even more expensive than Google’s Chromebooks), the MacBook Pro features high-end computing power and the sleek design typical of products out of Cupertino. For users […]Read more...
Google OnHub is a wireless router designed for home use including those with a home automation system. This is yet another experimental project from the Internet search and technology giant and since it’s Google some may wonder if more advertising is on the way based on personal Internet activity. That and many other questions remain, […]Read more...
The Internet offers a vast array of resources for fun, education, and business and acts as a new way to form lasting social connections. Combined with…Read more...
Cities Near Lee, Massachusetts
Find the Fastest Internet Service at the Best Price in Lee
No matter how you use your high-speed Internet – online gaming, streaming movies or sports, even video chatting with a family member – a fast and stable connection is a must. Too much buffering or slow download speeds simply ruin your experience. Maybe you need to look for a new Internet provider?
Bandwidth Place helps you find the best ISPs in Lee, Massachusetts, possibly including AT&T, Frontier, Verizon, Charter Spectrum, and more. We also test your Internet speed to ensure you get the bandwidth you paid for — both download and upload speeds. Use our site to shop for the top Internet deals in the area. It’s a breeze! Check out the listed Internet providers or give us a call at 800-990-0017 and we’ll help.
Browse our list of the top local Internet providers, their current plans, and do your own comparison shopping. Whether cable Internet or mobile, we help you make an informed choice to get the right deal in Lee for you and your family.
If you are moving, enter your ZIP code in the search box to find the best Internet service providers in your new area!
Check out the Best Digital TV Plans in the Area
At Bandwidth Place, we help you with more than your Internet service. Find the best Digital TV service in Lee with a simple click of the button. Whether you want an inexpensive package or a top of the line plan filled with premium movie and sports channels, like AT&T U-verse, we’ll find you the best deal. We do all the work; you just need to check out our ISP list or call us at 800-990-0017.
If you are frustrated with your current Digital TV provider, or poor customer service, don’t fret. We help you compare all the providers in Lee to let you choose the most reputable company for your family. Simply peruse our list and select the right option for you.
Bundle your Internet, Digital TV, and Phone Service for the Best Deal
When it comes to digital home services, one fact reigns supreme: bundles save you money! Nearly all providers offer significant cost savings when you bundle Internet, cable TV, and Digital phone service together. Even bundling two services still saves you cash!
You also gain the extra benefit of one simple monthly payment. Bandwidth Place helps make your life easier compared to paying three separate bills each month. Whether you want AT&T Internet or another provider, we can help.
Just call us at 800-990-0017 and we’ll show you the top Internet, TV, and phone providers in Lee, MA. Compare the different Internet plans and bundles and decide the best double play or triple play deal for your household. It’s really easy!
Bandwidth Place helps you find the Best Deals on Internet, TV, and Phone Services in Lee
Bandwidth Place wants to be your one-stop shop when it comes to Internet, Digital TV, and Phone. Searching for the best providers in Lee with us is simple! We also help you optimize your home network for the best performance. You can even find out how the hottest 4K video games perform over the Internet or learn about the latest news impacting the Internet industry, like Net Neutrality.
Once again, all you need to do to check out the listed ISPs or enter a different ZIP code for another area. Testing your Internet speed is as simple as clicking one button, and we even save your results to help diagnose any service problems. We also let you know how to optimize your wireless Internet performance. We know all about fiber Internet, how to find a phone plan with unlimited data, and more. Get the most out of your Internet access without data caps!
Make Bandwidth Place your partner in Lee and when you travel as well. We help you find the best Internet packages from top rank cable providers and more.