Of course, the issues around the FCC Net Neutrality repeal continue unabated. Ajit Pai’s move remains unpopular with Americans of all political stripes. In fact, the governor of a red state, Montana, recently issued a “repeal of the repeal.” Additionally, AT&T introduced an Internet Bill of Rights with an eye towards codifying this nebulous issue […]Read more...
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (855) 303-2630
- Up to 300Mbps download speeds with upload speeds of up to 7Mbps in all locations, up to 20Mbps in some locations 1-year promo rate.
- Plan not available in all markets. Pricing varies depending on your business’ specific needs. Speak with an agent to verify.
- Modem included.
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 609-9012
- Terms: No Contract
- Pricing: Guaranteed for 1 year
- WiFi Router: Free
- Early Termination Fee : None
- Other Fee: $9.99 Broadband Disconnection Fee upon cancelling service
- Pricing: Year 2 - $54.99
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 328-5885
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 280-5849
- Terms: 12 months
- Terms: No contract required
- Security: Suite included
- Speed: Starting at 100 Mbps
- Internet modem included
- No data caps or extra fees
4Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 270-0673
- Plus Taxes
- Speeds up to 140 Mbps
- Requires monthly pre-payment with a credit or debit card payment only.
- No Credit Check. No deposit required.
5Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 387-7910
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Nearby Ohio Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for New Washington, Ohio
The recent Mobile World Congress is one of the highlights of the technology industry. As usual, this year’s event took place in Barcelona; click here to read our coverage of the coolest mobile devices announced at MWC. This time out, we look at some of the interesting 5G news announcements. With AT&T scheduled to bring […]Read more...
Recent debates over net neutrality, the principle that Internet data should be treated equally, and FCC regulation may decide the future of the Internet.Read more...
In a sense, satellite Internet service is the red-headed stepchild of the industry. While it allows those in underserved rural regions to enjoy access to the Web, generally poor speeds combined with monthly bandwidth limits hamper the quality of service to those users. Some satellite ISPs even place additional bandwidth caps on their customers during […]Read more...
Recently, the Internet has been buzzing with news about net neutrality and the impact government regulations have over standard Internet operations.Read more...
Here are some Netflix new releases that have the ability to change your life. Happy streaming!Read more...
The recent news about FCC chief, Ajit Pai, planning to repeal Net Neutrality continues to dominate the technology landscape. We’ve previously covered the controversial topic extensively. This includes discussing the 2015 FCC ruling largely formalizing the Net Neutrality concepts in place since the Internet first reached critical mass. Let’s take a closer look at the […]Read more...
Cord cutting continues to play havoc with the subscriber counts at the top players in the pay TV industry, including Comcast. In fact, some analysts predict the tech giant’s losses because of cord cutters to more than double this year. Other companies, especially the satellite providers DirecTV and Dish, suffer from a similar subscriber loss. […]Read more...
Expanding rural Internet access continues to be championed by many in the government and telecommunications industry. In fact, we previously talked about initiatives from Microsoft, Elon Musk, and others. Preventing the adverse impacts of digital redlining in underserved regions of America benefits the country in a myriad of ways. It now appears that a new group […]Read more...
Not to be outdone by AT&T and Google Fiber, Comcast is expanding its gigabit Internet service across the Northeast. The company’s move follows a similar expansion in other areas of the country. The massive telecom and entertainment firm likely hopes to lessen the effects of cord cutting on its subscriber base. News about the growth of […]Read more...