If you have a home wireless network, it’s worth determining your WiFi security levels, as well as what exactly they mean for your connection. With just…Read more...
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE EMPLOYEES WHO NEED TO ACCESS THE INTERNET SIMULTANEOUSLY
- A promotional offer with $100/month discount of the regular Internet 50 rate for 24 mos.
- Downstream speeds up to 50 Mbps
- Upload speeds up to 6 Mbps
- Included! Wi-Fi Gateway to connect your devices
- Included! Access to thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots nationwide
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee - a powerful security suite of services with anti-spy, anti-virus, pop-up blocker, content control, SpamGuard Plus, two-tiered firewall, and more
- Download 8000 files (125MB) in 20 seconds
- Download a 30-minute training video (HD) in under 4 minutes
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (855) 303-2630
- Up to 300Mbps download speeds with upload speeds of up to 7Mbps in all locations, up to 20Mbps in some locations 1-year promo rate.
- Plan not available in all markets. Pricing varies depending on your business’ specific needs. Speak with an agent to verify.
- Modem included.
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 609-9012
- Terms: No Contract
- Pricing: Guaranteed for 1 year
- WiFi Router: Free
- Early Termination Fee : None
- Other Fee: $9.99 Broadband Disconnection Fee upon cancelling service
- Pricing: Year 2 - $54.99
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 280-5849
- Terms: 12 months
- Terms: No contract required
- Security: Suite included
- Speed: Starting at 100 Mbps
- Internet modem included
- No data caps or extra fees
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 387-7910
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Historical Michigan Internet Speeds Over Time
Speed test results show an average of 8.93 Mbps download and 3.27 Mbps upload speeds across all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices tested. Take a look at the charts below for an at-a-glance view of of speed test results by device.
Nearby Michigan Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Grant, Michigan
Ninety-nine percent. That’s the percentage of students the FCC wants to provide with high-speed Internet in schools in the next five years.Read more...
Louisville may be getting Google Fiber soon, but the Kentucky city recently introduced another innovative means of providing Internet access to areas of the city where public WiFi hotspots are limited. Solar-powered dumpster-sized trash cans are being outfitted with WiFi offering free wireless 4G Internet access. This unique combination of functionality offers the potential to be […]Read more...
The era of the desktop isn’t dead; for businesses, using desktops intelligently means sharing information easily among employees with minimal…Read more...
AT&T plans to introduce a new TV streaming service with an attractive price of only $15 per month. The initial announcement of AT&T Watch actually happened on the witness stand. Company chief, Randall Stephenson mentioned it as part of his testimony in the federal antitrust case regarding their attempted acquisition of Time Warner. News about […]Read more...
An increasing number of Americans use their smartphone as the primary source of Internet access within their home. This finding comes from a recent report by the Pew Research Center released at the end of April. With the advent of 5G technology nigh, this smartphone Internet trend is only expected to grow. Let’s dive into […]Read more...
We recently discussed how ISPs continue to make it easier for customers to stream TV over the Internet. Windstream partnered with DirecTV Now and AT&T, while Verizon is looking at a similar OTT offering for their new 5G service. Not to be outdone, a Charter Spectrum Apple TV app is coming later this year. Apple themselves […]Read more...
More subscribers continue to forego their cable or satellite TV service in favor of streaming. This gives an opportunity to Internet service providers to offer solutions to attract these cord-cutters. Windstream and DirecTV Now appear to be one pairing aimed at doing just that. This broadband and streaming TV bundle offered by Windstream is aimed at […]Read more...
With mobile 5G technology poised for a commercial rollout, wireless providers continue to devise their companion digital TV strategies. Verizon 5G plans include an OTT video streaming product instead of their traditional TV services. This is a similar approach as Windstream bundling DirecTV Now with their high-speed Internet service. It appears the emergence of 5G is […]Read more...
Americans continue their growing love affair with streaming media players. According to a recent study, these devices – Roku, Amazon TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, etc. – are now in almost 40 percent of all U.S. homes with broadband service. Cord-cutting consumers prefer to stream TV shows and movies instead of paying a large monthly cable bill. News […]Read more...