An increasing number of Americans use their smartphone as the primary source of Internet access within their home. This finding comes from a recent report by the Pew Research Center released at the end of April. With the advent of 5G technology nigh, this smartphone Internet trend is only expected to grow. Let’s dive into […]Read more...
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE EMPLOYEES WHO NEED TO ACCESS THE INTERNET SIMULTANEOUSLY
- A promotional offer with $100/month discount of the regular Internet 50 rate for 24 mos.
- Downstream speeds up to 50 Mbps
- Upload speeds up to 6 Mbps
- Included! Wi-Fi Gateway to connect your devices
- Included! Access to thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots nationwide
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee - a powerful security suite of services with anti-spy, anti-virus, pop-up blocker, content control, SpamGuard Plus, two-tiered firewall, and more
- Download 8000 files (125MB) in 20 seconds
- Download a 30-minute training video (HD) in under 4 minutes
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (855) 303-2630
- Up to 300Mbps download speeds with upload speeds of up to 7Mbps in all locations, up to 20Mbps in some locations 1-year promo rate.
- Plan not available in all markets. Pricing varies depending on your business’ specific needs. Speak with an agent to verify.
- Modem included.
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 609-9012
- Terms: No Contract
- Pricing: Guaranteed for 1 year
- WiFi Router: Free
- Early Termination Fee : None
- Other Fee: $9.99 Broadband Disconnection Fee upon cancelling service
- Pricing: Year 2 - $54.99
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 280-5849
- Terms: 12 months
- Terms: No contract required
- Security: Suite included
- Speed: Starting at 100 Mbps
- Internet modem included
- No data caps or extra fees
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 270-0673
- Plus Taxes
- Speeds up to 140 Mbps
- Requires monthly pre-payment with a credit or debit card payment only.
- No Credit Check. No deposit required.
4Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 387-7910
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Nearby Michigan Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Omer, Michigan
More subscribers continue to forego their cable or satellite TV service in favor of streaming. This gives an opportunity to Internet service providers to offer solutions to attract these cord-cutters. Windstream and DirecTV Now appear to be one pairing aimed at doing just that. This broadband and streaming TV bundle offered by Windstream is aimed at […]Read more...
Midpoint consoles usually flop, as they offer no new real advantage over the basic current-gen console that would keep a customer from waiting for the proper next generation market entry. The PlayStation 4 Pro, with 70 million worldwide sales before the beginning of 2018, blew that assumption out of the water. Why? The PS4 Pro […]Read more...
Smart speakers are seeing increased adoption in WiFi-enabled houses across the country. In fact, these Internet devices now reside in over twice as many homes compared to one year ago, according to data from the media analytics company, comScore. 20 percent of American households with WiFi include some form of smart speaker. We covered this […]Read more...
The readers of PC Magazine named Google’s Project Fi as the most popular wireless network according to the magazine’s 2018 Readers Choice Awards. Actually, the Google network tied with Consumer Cellular, who regularly ranks at the top of the PCMag survey. Bringing up the rear are some of the biggest players in the industry, including AT&T, Sprint, […]Read more...
Cord cutting continues to play havoc with the subscriber counts at the top players in the pay TV industry, including Comcast. In fact, some analysts predict the tech giant’s losses because of cord cutters to more than double this year. Other companies, especially the satellite providers DirecTV and Dish, suffer from a similar subscriber loss. […]Read more...
Not to be outdone by AT&T and Google Fiber, Comcast is expanding its gigabit Internet service across the Northeast. The company’s move follows a similar expansion in other areas of the country. The massive telecom and entertainment firm likely hopes to lessen the effects of cord cutting on its subscriber base. News about the growth of […]Read more...
AT&T plans to introduce a new TV streaming service with an attractive price of only $15 per month. The initial announcement of AT&T Watch actually happened on the witness stand. Company chief, Randall Stephenson mentioned it as part of his testimony in the federal antitrust case regarding their attempted acquisition of Time Warner. News about […]Read more...
The commercial rollout of mobile 5G wireless service continues to become a reality. This week, AT&T stepped up to plate by naming three of the first 12 cities to receive its 5G wireless service. We previously reported on the telecommunications giant’s 5G trials taking place in Waco, Texas. News about the cities scheduled to receive […]Read more...
In a sense, satellite Internet service is the red-headed stepchild of the industry. While it allows those in underserved rural regions to enjoy access to the Web, generally poor speeds combined with monthly bandwidth limits hamper the quality of service to those users. Some satellite ISPs even place additional bandwidth caps on their customers during […]Read more...