With the repeal of the FCC’s Net Neutrality rules in December, game developers of all types expressed concerns for the future viability of their craft. Given that both independent and AAA developers are relying more on digital distribution than retail, it’s not just development plans but also distribution and communications that might present bottlenecks. The […]Read more...
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 328-5885
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 837-4966
- Video chat, stream movies and upload and share on multiple tablets and gaming consoles all at once.
- Standard setup charge is waived ($99.99 value).
- Fios Internet - No annual contract
- Limited-time online offer for new Fios Internet residential customers subscribing to a Fios 100/100 Mbps Internet plan. Promo rates via bill credits and increase after promo period. $10/mo. router charge and ther fees, taxes, equip. charges & terms may apply. Auto Pay (ACH or bank debit card only) & paper-free billing req’d. Subj. to credit approval & may require a deposit.
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 387-7910
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Nearby Virginia Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Foster, Virginia
Earlier this week, the president issued an executive order killing the prospective merger between Broadcom and mobile chipmaker, Qualcomm. The reason behind this move relates to fostering the growth of 5G technology across the country. National security concerns also lie at the heart of the decision. News about the blocked Qualcomm purchase appeared this week […]Read more...
YouTube attracts over a billion users each month, but will the internet phenomenon remain so popular now that it has started insisting people pay to…Read more...
Cord cutting continues to play havoc with the subscriber counts at the top players in the pay TV industry, including Comcast. In fact, some analysts predict the tech giant’s losses because of cord cutters to more than double this year. Other companies, especially the satellite providers DirecTV and Dish, suffer from a similar subscriber loss. […]Read more...
Expanding rural Internet access continues to be championed by many in the government and telecommunications industry. In fact, we previously talked about initiatives from Microsoft, Elon Musk, and others. Preventing the adverse impacts of digital redlining in underserved regions of America benefits the country in a myriad of ways. It now appears that a new group […]Read more...
The readers of PC Magazine named Google’s Project Fi as the most popular wireless network according to the magazine’s 2018 Readers Choice Awards. Actually, the Google network tied with Consumer Cellular, who regularly ranks at the top of the PCMag survey. Bringing up the rear are some of the biggest players in the industry, including AT&T, Sprint, […]Read more...
An increasing number of Americans use their smartphone as the primary source of Internet access within their home. This finding comes from a recent report by the Pew Research Center released at the end of April. With the advent of 5G technology nigh, this smartphone Internet trend is only expected to grow. Let’s dive into […]Read more...
More subscribers continue to forego their cable or satellite TV service in favor of streaming. This gives an opportunity to Internet service providers to offer solutions to attract these cord-cutters. Windstream and DirecTV Now appear to be one pairing aimed at doing just that. This broadband and streaming TV bundle offered by Windstream is aimed at […]Read more...
Not to be outdone by AT&T and Google Fiber, Comcast is expanding its gigabit Internet service across the Northeast. The company’s move follows a similar expansion in other areas of the country. The massive telecom and entertainment firm likely hopes to lessen the effects of cord cutting on its subscriber base. News about the growth of […]Read more...
AT&T plans to introduce a new TV streaming service with an attractive price of only $15 per month. The initial announcement of AT&T Watch actually happened on the witness stand. Company chief, Randall Stephenson mentioned it as part of his testimony in the federal antitrust case regarding their attempted acquisition of Time Warner. News about […]Read more...