For special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE USERS AND WANT TO KEEP YOUR OFFICE RUNNING
- A promotional offer with $100/month discount of the regular Internet 25 rate for 24 mos.
- Downstream speeds up to 25 Mbps
- Upload speeds up to 3 Mbps
- Included! Wi-Fi Gateway to connect your devices
- Included! Access to thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots nationwide
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee - a powerful security suite of services with anti-spy, anti-virus, pop-up blocker, content control, SpamGuard Plus, two-tiered firewall, and more
- Download 8000 files (125MB) in 40 seconds
- Download a 30-minute training video (HD) in under 7 minutes
For special promotions in your area call 800-254-6507
- 25 mbps ↓ and 5.0 mbps ↑
- 3-year promo rate. Regular rate is $170.00.
- Contract Term: 3 years
- Setup: $25.00 (Includes modem activation.)
- Modem: $5/mo
For special promotions in your area call (800) 352-5475
- Up to 200Mbps available (with upload speeds of up to 7Mbps in all locations, up to 10Mbps in some locations)
- 1-year promo rate.
- Plan not available in all markets. Pricing varies depending on your business’ specific needs. Speak with an agent to verify.
- Modem included.
6Level 3 Communications
For special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
Limited availability. May not be available in your area. Go to att.com/getfiber to see if you qualify.††Internet speed claims represent maximum network service capability speeds and based on wired connection to gateway. Actual customer speeds may vary based on a number of factors and are not guaranteed. Download speeds are typically up to 940Mbps due to overhead capacity reserved to deliver the data. For more information, go to www.att.com/speed101.1Reliability based on network availability. Consistency based on wired connection to gateway.2Whole home Wi-Fi connectivity may require AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extender(s) sold separately.3Number of devices depends on screen size/resolution4AT&T Smart Home Manager is available to AT&T Internet service customers with a compatible AT&T Wi-Fi Gateway. Limited to home Wi-Fi network.
- 1000 Mbps connection††— Our max speed and our max bandwidth
- Over 99% reliability1
- Unlimited data included ($30 value)
- No annual contract
- Fast, whole-home Wi-Fi2
- Power 12+ devices at the same time3
- Ultra-fast upload and download speeds
- Free Standard Professional installation
- Our latest internet technology -100% Fiber Network
- Included! AT&T Smart Home Manager app to set up and manage your home Wi-Fi network4
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite – powered by McAfee
For special promotions in your area call (800) 280-5849
- Terms: 12 months*
- Terms: No contract required
- Security: Suite included
- Speed: Starting at 100 Mbps
- Internet modem included
- No data caps or extra fees
For special promotions in your area call 800-254-6507
- Modem w/ WiFi: $9.99/mo
- Setup: $75.00 (Includes professional installation.)
- 1-year promo rate. Regular rate is $64.99.
- 30 mbps ↓ and 3.0 mbps ↑
- 1024 GB/mo data cap
For special promotions in your area call 800-615-9405
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
For special promotions in your area call (800) 413-8271
- Contract Term: 2 years with 2-year price lock guarantee*
- No long-term contract option - requires a $300.00 No Long-Term Contract fee
- Setup: $0 (Free standard installation)**
- Up to 12 mbps ↓ and -- 3 mbps ↑
- Unlimited data
- Modem: $9.99/mo or one-time $299.99
- 3-month promo rate. Regular rate is $70.00
- After 40 GB of data usage data might be prioritized behind other customers during network congestion
For special promotions in your area call (800) 615-9405
- 100Mbps Internet is perfect for households that have 5+ devices being used simultaneously for high-bandwidth Internet usage often simultaneously and during peak consumer usage periods such as early evenings.
- Designed for multi-user online power gaming, streaming multiple HD movies and TV shows simultaneously, uploading large files, video conferencing.
- 10Mbps upload speed.
- Wireless home networking is available.
- 2-year agreement with autopay* 44.99
For special promotions in your area call 800-569-2173
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Historical Kansas Internet Speeds Over Time
Speed test results show an average of 53.82 Mbps download and 12.12 Mbps upload speeds across all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices tested. Take a look at the charts below for an at-a-glance view of of speed test results by device.
Nearby Kansas Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Kansas City, Kansas
US Internet speed varies according to a number of factors. Speeds can reach up to 50 Mbps for just $30/month, but this is far from the best deal worldwide.Read more...
With Google Fiber, AT&T GigaPower, and other gigabit services increasing their network footprint across the country, they tend to concentrate in urban areas where the majority of potential customers live. At the same time, the nation’s hinterlands struggle to get even basic Internet service based on the original definition of broadband, not the FCC’s new […]Read more...
While Google Fiber and its 1 Gbps speeds are slowly rolling out across the United States, the company is working on an even faster Internet technology.Read more...
Competition is good for business, and the broadband market is no exception. Austin has proven how Google Fiber in US cities could strengthen the market.Read more...
More fiber-optic cable has been laid in the US than in Europe in the past two years. This is good news for US Internet speed, though pricing remains high.Read more...
Internet users hoping for an extremely fast and price-competitive service provider need to ask themselves the question, “What is Google Fiber?”Read more...
Recently, the word about Comcast planning the expansion of its monthly Internet data caps to other markets filled the technology news. As one of the nation’s leading providers of Internet service, Comcast’s data cap policy might be implemented by other ISPs. If you are someone who leverages your home Internet service to download or stream […]Read more...
Fiber optic Internet service offers the ultimate in speed and bandwidth for the home user. Unfortunately, its availability tends to be limited; the high cost of installing fiber optic cable being a primary reason. Still, where it is available, it generally leads to healthy competition between the country’s top Internet providers. With that in mind, […]Read more...
As many municipalities wait to be chosen as a Google Fiber city or get AT&T’s GigaPower service, some are actually going into the ISP business themselves. We talked about Chattanooga’s public gigabit service a while back, and now a similar initiative is on the drawing board in San Francisco. Local governments increasingly feel fiber-optic Internet […]Read more...
As other ISPs — most notably AT&T and their GigaPower offering — continue to expand fiber-optic one gigabit service across the country, Google Fiber approaches things at a more deliberate pace. At this time, Kansas City, Austin, and Provo are the only cities where Fiber subscriptions are actually available. Recently, however, the technology giant announced […]Read more...
Cities Near Kansas City, Kansas
Find the Fastest Internet Service at the Best Price in Kansas City
No matter how you use your high-speed Internet – online gaming, streaming movies or sports, even video chatting with a family member – a fast and stable connection is a must. Too much buffering or slow download speeds simply ruin your experience. Maybe you need to look for a new Internet provider?
Bandwidth Place helps you find the best ISPs in Kansas City, Kansas, possibly including AT&T, Frontier, Verizon, Charter Spectrum, and more. We also test your Internet speed to ensure you get the bandwidth you paid for — both download and upload speeds. Use our site to shop for the top Internet deals in the area. It’s a breeze! Check out the listed Internet providers or give us a call at 800-990-0017 and we’ll help.
Browse our list of the top local Internet providers, their current plans, and do your own comparison shopping. Whether cable Internet or mobile, we help you make an informed choice to get the right deal in Kansas City for you and your family.
If you are moving, enter your ZIP code in the search box to find the best Internet service providers in your new area!
Check out the Best Digital TV Plans in the Area
At Bandwidth Place, we help you with more than your Internet service. Find the best Digital TV service in Kansas City with a simple click of the button. Whether you want an inexpensive package or a top of the line plan filled with premium movie and sports channels, like AT&T U-verse, we’ll find you the best deal. We do all the work; you just need to check out our ISP list or call us at 800-990-0017.
If you are frustrated with your current Digital TV provider, or poor customer service, don’t fret. We help you compare all the providers in Kansas City to let you choose the most reputable company for your family. Simply peruse our list and select the right option for you.
Bundle your Internet, Digital TV, and Phone Service for the Best Deal
When it comes to digital home services, one fact reigns supreme: bundles save you money! Nearly all providers offer significant cost savings when you bundle Internet, cable TV, and Digital phone service together. Even bundling two services still saves you cash!
You also gain the extra benefit of one simple monthly payment. Bandwidth Place helps make your life easier compared to paying three separate bills each month. Whether you want AT&T Internet or another provider, we can help.
Just call us at 800-990-0017 and we’ll show you the top Internet, TV, and phone providers in Kansas City, KS. Compare the different Internet plans and bundles and decide the best double play or triple play deal for your household. It’s really easy!
Bandwidth Place helps you find the Best Deals on Internet, TV, and Phone Services in Kansas City
Bandwidth Place wants to be your one-stop shop when it comes to Internet, Digital TV, and Phone. Searching for the best providers in Kansas City with us is simple! We also help you optimize your home network for the best performance. You can even find out how the hottest 4K video games perform over the Internet or learn about the latest news impacting the Internet industry, like Net Neutrality.
Once again, all you need to do to check out the listed ISPs or enter a different ZIP code for another area. Testing your Internet speed is as simple as clicking one button, and we even save your results to help diagnose any service problems. We also let you know how to optimize your wireless Internet performance. We know all about fiber Internet, how to find a phone plan with unlimited data, and more. Get the most out of your Internet access without data caps!
Make Bandwidth Place your partner in Kansas City and when you travel as well. We help you find the best Internet packages from top rank cable providers and more.