1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (855) 303-2630
- Up to 300Mbps download speeds with upload speeds of up to 7Mbps in all locations, up to 20Mbps in some locations 1-year promo rate.
- Plan not available in all markets. Pricing varies depending on your business’ specific needs. Speak with an agent to verify.
- Modem included.
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call
- Monthly Data Plan: 250 GB
- Up to 50 Mb download / Up to 5 Mb upload
- Light User: Social networking and streaming shows
- Enough bandwidth to power multiple devices
- Free Wifi modem for 12 months
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 280-5849
- Terms: 12 months
- Terms: No contract required
- Security: Suite included
- Speed: Starting at 100 Mbps
- Internet modem included
- No data caps or extra fees
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 270-0673
- Plus Taxes
- Speeds up to 140 Mbps
- Requires monthly pre-payment with a credit or debit card payment only.
- No Credit Check. No deposit required.
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Historical North Carolina Internet Speeds Over Time
Speed test results show an average of 42.65 Mbps download and 6.1 Mbps upload speeds across all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices tested. Take a look at the charts below for an at-a-glance view of of speed test results by device.
Nearby North Carolina Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Williamston, North Carolina
I am playing the intense Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition expansion on the PlayStation 4 with the new first player perspective and dramatic storyline changes. Mixed feelings abound. Judging this game as if I were a new RPG gamer or a Final Fantasy fangirl from VII on remains the question. I’ll put it this way […]Read more...