As other ISPs — most notably AT&T and their GigaPower offering — continue to expand fiber-optic one gigabit service across the country, Google Fiber approaches things at a more deliberate pace. At this time, Kansas City, Austin, and Provo are the only cities where Fiber subscriptions are actually available. Recently, however, the technology giant announced […]Read more...
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (855) 303-2630
- Up to 200Mbps available (with upload speeds of up to 7Mbps in all locations, up to 10Mbps in some locations)
- 1-year promo rate.
- Plan not available in all markets. Pricing varies depending on your business’ specific needs. Speak with an agent to verify.
- Modem included.
2Level 3 Communications
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 280-5849
- Terms: 12 months
- Terms: No contract required
- Security: Suite included
- Speed: Starting at 100 Mbps
- Internet modem included
- No data caps or extra fees
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 328-5885
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
4Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 837-4966
- Video chat, stream movies and upload and share on multiple tablets and gaming consoles all at once.
- Standard setup charge is waived ($99.99 value).
- Fios Internet - No annual contract
- Limited-time online offer for new Fios Internet residential customers subscribing to a Fios 100/100 Mbps Internet plan. Promo rates via bill credits and increase after promo period. $10/mo. router charge and ther fees, taxes, equip. charges & terms may apply. Auto Pay (ACH or bank debit card only) & paper-free billing req’d. Subj. to credit approval & may require a deposit.
Historical Pennsylvania Internet Speeds Over Time
Speed test results show an average of 54.46 Mbps download and 9.54 Mbps upload speeds across all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices tested. Take a look at the charts below for an at-a-glance view of of speed test results by device.
Nearby Pennsylvania Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Lake City, Pennsylvania
Fiber optic Internet service offers the ultimate in speed and bandwidth for the home user. Unfortunately, its availability tends to be limited; the high cost of installing fiber optic cable being a primary reason. Still, where it is available, it generally leads to healthy competition between the country’s top Internet providers. With that in mind, […]Read more...
A full service communications company that first garnered its reputation as a phone company under a variety of monikers, CenturyLink is also an ISP with a host of subscription options for anyone looking for Internet access — provided you are in their service area. The company also offers IPTV service in a small number of […]Read more...
Find the Fastest Internet Service at the Best Price in Lake City
Bandwidth Place helps you find the best ISPs in Lake City, Pennsylvania, possibly including AT&T, Frontier, Verizon, Charter Spectrum, and more. We also test your Internet speed to ensure you get the bandwidth you paid for — both download and upload speeds. Use our site to shop for the top Internet deals in the area. It’s a breeze! Check out the listed Internet providers or give us a call at 800-990-0017 and we’ll help.
Browse our list of the top local Internet providers, their current plans, and do your own comparison shopping. Whether cable Internet or mobile, we help you make an informed choice to get the right deal in Lake City for you and your family.
Check out the Best Digital TV Plans in the Area
At Bandwidth Place, we help you with more than your Internet service. Find the best Digital TV service in Lake City with a simple click of the button. Whether you want an inexpensive package or a top of the line plan filled with premium movie and sports channels, like AT&T U-verse, we’ll find you the best deal. We do all the work; you just need to check out our ISP list or call us at 800-990-0017.
If you are frustrated with your current Digital TV provider, or poor customer service, don’t fret. We help you compare all the providers in Lake City to let you choose the most reputable company for your family. Simply peruse our list and select the right option for you.
Bundle your Internet, Digital TV, and Phone Service for the Best Deal
Just call us at 800-990-0017 and we’ll show you the top Internet, TV, and phone providers in Lake City, PA. Compare the different Internet plans and bundles and decide the best double play or triple play deal for your household. It’s really easy!
Bandwidth Place helps you find the Best Deals on Internet, TV, and Phone Services in Lake City
Bandwidth Place wants to be your one-stop shop when it comes to Internet, Digital TV, and Phone. Searching for the best providers in Lake City with us is simple! We also help you optimize your home network for the best performance. You can even find out how the hottest 4K video games perform over the Internet or learn about the latest news impacting the Internet industry, like Net Neutrality.
Make Bandwidth Place your partner in Lake City and when you travel as well. We help you find the best Internet packages from top rank cable providers and more.