For special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE USERS AND WANT TO KEEP YOUR OFFICE RUNNING
- A promotional offer with $100/month discount of the regular Internet 25 rate for 24 mos.
- Downstream speeds up to 25 Mbps
- Upload speeds up to 3 Mbps
- Included! Wi-Fi Gateway to connect your devices
- Included! Access to thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots nationwide
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee - a powerful security suite of services with anti-spy, anti-virus, pop-up blocker, content control, SpamGuard Plus, two-tiered firewall, and more
- Download 8000 files (125MB) in 40 seconds
- Download a 30-minute training video (HD) in under 7 minutes
For special promotions in your area call (800) 352-5475
- Up to 200Mbps available (with upload speeds of up to 7Mbps in all locations, up to 10Mbps in some locations)
- 1-year promo rate.
- Plan not available in all markets. Pricing varies depending on your business’ specific needs. Speak with an agent to verify.
- Modem included.
4Big River Telephone, LLC
For special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- Enjoy up to 300 Mbps†† download speed with our Fiber network
- Enjoy consistent coverage on all your devices with our most advanced Wi-Fi Gateway Router
INCLUDED! AT&T Smart Home Manager App to manage your Wi-Fi network and connected devices
INCLUDED! Standard Professional Installation
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite – powered by McAfee
- Great for multiple users, streaming, gaming, and sharing large files
For special promotions in your area call (800) 280-5849
- Terms: 12 months*
- Terms: No contract required
- Security: Suite included
- Speed: Starting at 100 Mbps
- Internet modem included
- No data caps or extra fees
For special promotions in your area call 800-615-9405
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
For special promotions in your area call (800) 413-8271
- Contract Term: 2 years with 2-year price lock guarantee*
- No long-term contract option - requires a $300.00 No Long-Term Contract fee
- Setup: $0 (Free standard installation)**
- Up to 12 mbps ↓ and -- 3 mbps ↑
- Unlimited data
- Modem: $9.99/mo or one-time $299.99
- 3-month promo rate. Regular rate is $70.00
- After 40 GB of data usage data might be prioritized behind other customers during network congestion
For special promotions in your area call 800-569-2173
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
6Big River Telephone, LLC
Historical Missouri Internet Speeds Over Time
Speed test results show an average of 35.11 Mbps download and 8.29 Mbps upload speeds across all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices tested. Take a look at the charts below for an at-a-glance view of of speed test results by device.
Nearby Missouri Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for High Ridge, Missouri
You’ve set up your wireless router, used WPA2 encryption, and picked a clever password. If something still isn’t right, you may be in a wireless dead zone.Read more...
Remember HitClips? Even if this portable audio device wasn’t your thing, you probably had a Discman, MiniDisc, or MP3 compact disc (CD) player. While…Read more...
Are DSL Speeds Fast Enough for Your Home? A digital subscriber line, or DSL, connects Internet customers through the same wires used by ordinary telephone calls and dial-up. Second to Cable Internet in popularity, DSL offers a reliable broadband connection for your home at an affordable price. DSL speeds may not be the fastest available, […]Read more...
The tech industry’s largest purveyors of software typically desire the highest possible number of customers. This remains one of the reasons Google, Facebook, and Microsoft tend to support Net Neutrality and various rural broadband projects. In fact, Google Fiber is only one of the search giant’s initiatives for boosting Internet access. For its own part, […]Read more...
The news of Sony’s PlayStation Vue shutting down shocked the streaming world this week. Ultimately, with the PS5 hitting the market next year, Sony wants to focus on its new video game system. The costs of running a separate streaming service apparently are too much for the technology giant. Let’s take a look at the […]Read more...
Have you ever wondered what are the characteristics that must be taken into account to compare internet providers? You need this information to choose the one that best suits your needs. Today we will give you the necessary tips so that you can analyze the internet speeds you need in your home, and if one […]Read more...
We felt it’s time to provide a Net Neutrality update with an important judge ruling hitting the news earlier this month. It remains a topic affecting the Internet usage of homes and businesses across the country. If you want to learn more about the topic, check out our overview. What we said in 2014 still […]Read more...
So your ISP provides high-speed Internet service but you still encounter buffering when streaming HD video. Is your router actually the problem? Ultimately, a dual-band router is a must to get the fastest Internet speed from your modem. We previously covered this router technology in the past. Let’s take a fresh look at how dual-band […]Read more...
Internet Providers NYC – The Best 9 Providers Do you live in New York City, and need to find good residential internet providers? Look no further, because we have the solution. You will find the best internet provider NYC has to offer. We estimate that approximately 99% of NYC residents have access to Internet speeds. […]Read more...
Cordcutters interested in a cheap option for streaming TV need to check out Philo. In competition with other budget services, like Sling TV or AT&T WatchTV, this OTT provider offers a similar low monthly price. When hoping to save money after moving on from cable TV, these inexpensive services simply make sense. As part of […]Read more...
Cities Near High Ridge, Missouri
Find the Fastest Internet Service at the Best Price in High Ridge
No matter how you use your high-speed Internet – online gaming, streaming movies or sports, even video chatting with a family member – a fast and stable connection is a must. Too much buffering or slow download speeds simply ruin your experience. Maybe you need to look for a new Internet provider?
Bandwidth Place helps you find the best ISPs in High Ridge, Missouri, possibly including AT&T, Frontier, Verizon, Charter Spectrum, and more. We also test your Internet speed to ensure you get the bandwidth you paid for — both download and upload speeds. Use our site to shop for the top Internet deals in the area. It’s a breeze! Check out the listed Internet providers or give us a call at 800-990-0017 and we’ll help.
Browse our list of the top local Internet providers, their current plans, and do your own comparison shopping. Whether cable Internet or mobile, we help you make an informed choice to get the right deal in High Ridge for you and your family.
If you are moving, enter your ZIP code in the search box to find the best Internet service providers in your new area!
Check out the Best Digital TV Plans in the Area
At Bandwidth Place, we help you with more than your Internet service. Find the best Digital TV service in High Ridge with a simple click of the button. Whether you want an inexpensive package or a top of the line plan filled with premium movie and sports channels, like AT&T U-verse, we’ll find you the best deal. We do all the work; you just need to check out our ISP list or call us at 800-990-0017.
If you are frustrated with your current Digital TV provider, or poor customer service, don’t fret. We help you compare all the providers in High Ridge to let you choose the most reputable company for your family. Simply peruse our list and select the right option for you.
Bundle your Internet, Digital TV, and Phone Service for the Best Deal
When it comes to digital home services, one fact reigns supreme: bundles save you money! Nearly all providers offer significant cost savings when you bundle Internet, cable TV, and Digital phone service together. Even bundling two services still saves you cash!
You also gain the extra benefit of one simple monthly payment. Bandwidth Place helps make your life easier compared to paying three separate bills each month. Whether you want AT&T Internet or another provider, we can help.
Just call us at 800-990-0017 and we’ll show you the top Internet, TV, and phone providers in High Ridge, MO. Compare the different Internet plans and bundles and decide the best double play or triple play deal for your household. It’s really easy!
Bandwidth Place helps you find the Best Deals on Internet, TV, and Phone Services in High Ridge
Bandwidth Place wants to be your one-stop shop when it comes to Internet, Digital TV, and Phone. Searching for the best providers in High Ridge with us is simple! We also help you optimize your home network for the best performance. You can even find out how the hottest 4K video games perform over the Internet or learn about the latest news impacting the Internet industry, like Net Neutrality.
Once again, all you need to do to check out the listed ISPs or enter a different ZIP code for another area. Testing your Internet speed is as simple as clicking one button, and we even save your results to help diagnose any service problems. We also let you know how to optimize your wireless Internet performance. We know all about fiber Internet, how to find a phone plan with unlimited data, and more. Get the most out of your Internet access without data caps!
Make Bandwidth Place your partner in High Ridge and when you travel as well. We help you find the best Internet packages from top rank cable providers and more.