With Google Fiber, AT&T GigaPower, and other gigabit services increasing their network footprint across the country, they tend to concentrate in urban areas where the majority of potential customers live. At the same time, the nation’s hinterlands struggle to get even basic Internet service based on the original definition of broadband, not the FCC’s new […]Read more...
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE EMPLOYEES WHO NEED TO ACCESS THE INTERNET SIMULTANEOUSLY
- A promotional offer with $100/month discount of the regular Internet 50 rate for 24 mos.
- Downstream speeds up to 50 Mbps
- Upload speeds up to 6 Mbps
- Included! Wi-Fi Gateway to connect your devices
- Included! Access to thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots nationwide
- Included! AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee - a powerful security suite of services with anti-spy, anti-virus, pop-up blocker, content control, SpamGuard Plus, two-tiered firewall, and more
- Download 8000 files (125MB) in 20 seconds
- Download a 30-minute training video (HD) in under 4 minutes
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 350-9324
- 1-2 Employees
- With 2-yr agreement
- Equipment, installation, taxes, and other applicable charges extra, and subject to change during and after promotion. May not be combined with other offers
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (844) 547-8341
- 25 mbps ↓ and 5.0 mbps ↑
- 3-year promo rate. Regular rate is $170.00.
- Contract Term: 3 years
- Setup: $25.00 (Includes modem activation.)
- Modem: $5/mo
4Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (855) 303-2630
- Up to 300Mbps download speeds with upload speeds of up to 7Mbps in all locations, up to 20Mbps in some locations 1-year promo rate.
- Plan not available in all markets. Pricing varies depending on your business’ specific needs. Speak with an agent to verify.
- Modem included.
1Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (844) 547-8341
- Contract Term: 1 year
- All fiber services support speeds of up to 1000mbps, though speeds in the 200-300mbps range are more common given limitations of customer equipment and other factors.
2Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 233-1059
- AT&T Internet 75 plan with super fast download speeds up to 75 Mbps let you fully use the Internet!
- Stream movies, download large files, ideal for gaming - 75 Mbps gives you the speed you need.
- All-inclusive pricing on bundles includes the CPE
3Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 328-5885
- Speeds up to 75 Mbps
- Reliability and high speed with fiber-optic technology
- No data caps
- Professional Installation (required): $69.95
- Modem: Use of EarthLink provided modem with Wi-Fi is required. An additional modem fee of either $6.95 per month or a one-time fee of $74.95 will apply.
- Term Commitment (contract): 12 months
- Early Termination Fee: Up to $200.00
4Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 280-5849
- Terms: 12 months
- Terms: No contract required
- Security: Suite included
- Speed: Starting at 100 Mbps
- Internet modem included
- No data caps or extra fees
5Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (800) 270-0673
- Plus Taxes
- Speeds up to 140 Mbps
- Requires monthly pre-payment with a credit or debit card payment only.
- No Credit Check. No deposit required.
6Show OfferingsFor special promotions in your area call (888) 387-7910
- Modem with WiFi included
- Contract Term: 2 years
- 50 GB Bonus Bytes from 2am - 8am
- Equipment non-return and additional fees apply
- Additional Fees. Equipment lease or purchase required.
- Free standard installation for new Lease subscribers. Not valid with Purchase option.
- Early Termination Fees and/or Unreturned Equipment Fees
Historical Missouri Internet Speeds Over Time
Speed test results show an average of 27.39 Mbps download and 15.75 Mbps upload speeds across all mobile, tablet, and desktop devices tested. Take a look at the charts below for an at-a-glance view of of speed test results by device.
Nearby Missouri Internet Speeds by City
Latest Internet Broadband News for Kansas City, Missouri
US Internet speed varies according to a number of factors. Speeds can reach up to 50 Mbps for just $30/month, but this is far from the best deal worldwide.Read more...
Fiber optic Internet service offers the ultimate in speed and bandwidth for the home user. Unfortunately, its availability tends to be limited; the high cost of installing fiber optic cable being a primary reason. Still, where it is available, it generally leads to healthy competition between the country’s top Internet providers. With that in mind, […]Read more...
Recently, the word about Comcast planning the expansion of its monthly Internet data caps to other markets filled the technology news. As one of the nation’s leading providers of Internet service, Comcast’s data cap policy might be implemented by other ISPs. If you are someone who leverages your home Internet service to download or stream […]Read more...
As other ISPs — most notably AT&T and their GigaPower offering — continue to expand fiber-optic one gigabit service across the country, Google Fiber approaches things at a more deliberate pace. At this time, Kansas City, Austin, and Provo are the only cities where Fiber subscriptions are actually available. Recently, however, the technology giant announced […]Read more...
More fiber-optic cable has been laid in the US than in Europe in the past two years. This is good news for US Internet speed, though pricing remains high.Read more...
Competition is good for business, and the broadband market is no exception. Austin has proven how Google Fiber in US cities could strengthen the market.Read more...
As many municipalities wait to be chosen as a Google Fiber city or get AT&T’s GigaPower service, some are actually going into the ISP business themselves. We talked about Chattanooga’s public gigabit service a while back, and now a similar initiative is on the drawing board in San Francisco. Local governments increasingly feel fiber-optic Internet […]Read more...
Internet users hoping for an extremely fast and price-competitive service provider need to ask themselves the question, “What is Google Fiber?”Read more...
While Google Fiber and its 1 Gbps speeds are slowly rolling out across the United States, the company is working on an even faster Internet technology.Read more...